PDA

View Full Version : parent

littlestars26
08-01-2010, 10:05 AM
hi i could do with some advice. i had someone look round and then there sent me an email on the childcare.co.uk saying there wanted me and wanted two full days. i replied to this asking when the best time to come for some visit didnt get a reply so i got in touch yesterday and she said she would ring be back in the afternoon and neva did. she is ment to start with me a week today would you say she has changed her mind. i finding it very hard at min as i just started up and havnt got any children yet and when this one came up was exited.

Mouse
08-01-2010, 10:13 AM
It could be that she has changed her mind, or it could be that she's decided she will come to you & doesn't understand the need to get in touch in plenty of time to arrange everything. Some parents think they can tell you one day that they want to use you & it'll be OK for the child to come the next day!

I would send her another email & say that you're pleased she's decided to come to you & you're keen to get all the paperwork etc sorted out in plenty of time, so would she please contact you as soon as possible.
Also say that if she has changed her mind & will no longer need your service, would she kindly let you know so you can offer the place to any other parent who might need it.

Good luck. Hopefully she's just been too busy to phone you.

sarah707
08-01-2010, 10:25 AM
good advice from mouse.

I hope it works out for you! :D

littlestars26
08-01-2010, 10:58 AM
thank you for your help i gonna email her today after dinner if i havnt herd anything

Mollymop
08-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Hope it works out well for you and she contacts you soon x