PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic Experience

Heaven Scent
08-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Has anyone got one near them - I have across the road from me and take mindees every Mon after school and just little ones every Wednesday am when I meet other minders there we also do Jo Jingles there on Wednesdays too.

FOI - its a pottery place where you can paint pottery and they glaze it for you or you can make glass jewellery or ornaments - I feel its quite expensive I also. They also have a cafe and free soft play - drinks are quite expensive - I think there is another group who do this but its not called the same thing which is why I've described it.

I don't often use the craft side just cafe & soft play plus Jo Jingles.

Twinkles
08-01-2010, 09:42 AM
There's a similar thing in the next town but no soft play just ceramic painting. I've delivered a couple of mindees there for parties but not used it myself as it is so expensive.

Bananabrain
08-01-2010, 10:21 AM
We've got something similar,it's excellent and they do some really good stuff.
Looked into it because I thought it might be an idea for the hols,but it would have worked out too expensive to take mindees. Shame 'cos I wanted to do it too!

Polly2
08-01-2010, 12:21 PM
There is one near us but is also bit pricey for mindees - have taken my own kids though, they do parties as well. I enjoyed it :)

amanda1309
08-01-2010, 02:00 PM
we have something similiar near us.
I love it. I took the mindess to do a little present for their parents for christmas. (I mind 2.5yr old twins) Mum absolutely loved the gift and the kids had a great time.
It is a bit pricey but worth it for special occasions.

Heaven Scent
08-01-2010, 02:55 PM
The very smallest items at ours are £5.49 to paint - so as I say I just use the soft play as its too expensive for mindees to mess up. I don't mind now and again for the older ones who will produce something nice. - I know shame on me!!! but I can always make animals from plaster using moulds here for the littlies to be creative with. :blush: :blush: :blush:

My mindees did decorate christmas decs when we had the minding group party there last year and they did look good once glazed and had glitter added.