PDA

View Full Version : The time has come....job applications

SimplyLucy
07-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Well I think this is it!

I have plenty of work at the moment but I'm just not enjoying it the same. I'm not coping with the parents, feel like I'm being used.

I'm half way through filling in an application for a classroom assistant at a special needs school. They have 2 full time jobs advertised and it's a lovely school. I did my work placement there for 2 terms when I was at college.

I won't give up totally on the childminding. I have 3 siblings school holidays only, 5 days a week, would top my income up perfectly. They are all over EYFS age so it would mean bye bye EYFS for me. :clapping:

The 2 incomes combined would be plenty for me to live on, I'd be working less hours during the week but I'd have to use a childminder before and after school for my children......I'll be very picky!:littleangel:

Chatterbox Childcare
07-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Oh no I am sorry to hear this

Hope you enjoy your new job and good luck with the applications

nannymcflea
07-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Wishing you happiness in whatever the future holds.:thumbsup:

tulip0803
07-01-2010, 07:21 PM
You have to do what feels right for you. Good luck with the application.:)

little_gems
07-01-2010, 07:40 PM
i have thought about this many time's before! if it's right for you then go for it!!!

TheBTeam
07-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Sounds like you will get the best of both worlds, if it is what you want go for it!

Ripeberry
07-01-2010, 08:35 PM
Go for it, you have all bases covered and are not really letting anyone down as such :thumbsup: