PDA

View Full Version : deleting posts

sonia ann
07-01-2010, 06:35 PM
quick question ...how do I delete a post....I can edit but dont know how to delete?????

Rubybubbles
07-01-2010, 06:41 PM
pm a mod, I think they can do it for you x

sarah707
07-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Yes we can take threads / posts away if you are unhappy with them!

Just let us know which ones you don't want...

You can only ask us to delete a thread if you started it...

If you want a post taking out of a thread, you need to be specific and tell us -

- The thread address

- The post number in the thread - that's in the top right of the post.

It just helps us get the right one!

hth :D

sonia ann
07-01-2010, 06:58 PM
thanks Sarah have already pm'd Angel...I just double posted that was all......thought I could delete it myself, but couldn't.....then thought I was being stupid:)

Pauline
07-01-2010, 10:30 PM
You can also use the 'report a post' button - the little symbol that looks like a road traffic sign on the right above the post.

In the message box just explain why you want the post deleted.

That way we all get an alert so it gets dealt with more quickly and we can go direct to the post without any searching :thumbsup:

Daddy Day Care
07-01-2010, 10:31 PM
You can also use the 'report a post' button - the little symbol that looks like a road traffic sign on the right above the post.

In the message box just explain why you want the post deleted.

That way we all get an alert so it gets dealt with more quickly and we can go direct to the post without any searching :thumbsup:

noooooooo pauline there was enough trouble of pressing that button before

wendywu
08-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Can we delete people, i could get rid of Twinkles with the push of a button :thumbsup:

Pauline
08-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Can we delete people, i could get rid of Twinkles with the push of a button :thumbsup:

only those that begin with a 'w' :D

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 07:41 AM
quick question ...how do I delete a post....I can edit but dont know how to delete?????

oooooooooooh sonny annie i forgot to reply to you

:laughing: :laughing:

sorry sorry sorry

it was you being rude that did it last night i was sooooo busy laughing that i forgot

so in actual fact it is your own fault you did not get a reply

:laughing:

Angel xx

sonia ann
08-01-2010, 07:46 AM
oooooooooooh sonny annie i forgot to reply to you

:laughing: :laughing:

sorry sorry sorry

it was you being rude that did it last night i was sooooo busy laughing that i forgot

so in actual fact it is your own fault you did not get a reply

:laughing:

Angel xx

Oh I wasn't being rude was I:o ....how can you say that .....:blush: ;) ......I am a good girl......

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 07:52 AM
Oh I wasn't being rude was I:o ....how can you say that .....:blush: ;) ......I am a good girl......

Tell my hubby that

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

wendywu
08-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Angel you need to fill me and Pauline in on all this as we are not on FB:panic:

But then if it is smutty i dont think we want to know :littleangel:

Pauline
08-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Angel you need to fill me and Pauline in on all this as we are not on FB:panic:

But then if it is smutty i dont think we want to know :littleangel:

Quite right Wendy, we are too demure and innocent aren't we? ;)

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Quite right Wendy, we are too demure and innocent aren't we? ;)

Who are you trying to kid ha ha ha :laughing: :laughing:

Someone started it off by sending a private message saying we had to say what colour bra we had on - on our status
You could only put the colour so the men did not actually know what we were on about

It started off tame with white and black then went on to spots , then I just had tassles :laughing:

Then the girls got rude asking if I was spinning them around and to be careful with the kids eyes etc etc etc

Very funny

Then another was started and you had to say how many inches you had - meaning snow but you were not allowed to say what just the inches

Well you can imagine where that went - I was very good on this one :laughing: some of the others went very deep with their answers

Then we had to say how we liked our hair once again not to mention the subject just the style - some were saying they liked it long and thick etc etc

I told my hubby about it when he got home for his break he was not really impressed and said my dad could be reading it

Of course that just made me laugh and join in all the more :laughing:

I told everyone here that he was grumpy and hubby does not believe that I told ha ha ha

He thinks that everyone here is a bad influence and worse because everyone was saying I have now lost my halo - thought I lost it a long time ago though :laughing:

You just had to be there I suppose to get the full affect - it was just really really funny and Sonia and Vic - Pip just cracked me up all night they were both very rude and not sure you would even want them on the forum Pauline if you had read what I read :laughing:

So there you go Wendy and Pauline - bringing you up to date with these wild lot ha ha

Angel xxx

sonia ann
08-01-2010, 10:59 AM
You just had to be there I suppose to get the full affect - it was just really really funny and Sonia and Vic - Pip just cracked me up all night they were both very rude and not sure you would even want them on the forum Pauline if you had read what I read :laughing:

So there you go Wendy and Pauline - bringing you up to date with these wild lot ha ha

Angel xxx

its lies all lies.......it's how people read the posts Pauline honestly....it was all very innocent really:littleangel:

Twinkles
08-01-2010, 11:15 AM

I'd come back and haunt you - I'd feel quite at home in your spooky house :D

Pipsqueak
08-01-2010, 11:22 AM

Angel xxx

Angel, its your mind in the gutter, I am sure no one else got the wrong end of the stick, they were comments made in all innocence:littleangel: :littleangel: :laughing:

Aunty P and Wendy will not believe your fibbies Angel - they know that me and Sonia would not behave in such a fashion:littleangel: :p

sonia ann
08-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Angel, its your mind in the gutter, I am sure no one else got the wrong end of the stick, they were comments made in all innocence:littleangel: :littleangel: :laughing:

Aunty P and Wendy will not believe your fibbies Angel - they know that me and Sonia would not behave in such a fashion:littleangel: :p

Ditto Pip.....we are good girls:littleangel:

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Ditto Pip.....we are good girls:littleangel:

Yeah right :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

Pauline
08-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Poor Sonia only asked how to delete a post :D

angeldelight
08-01-2010, 12:42 PM

I was just thinking the same thing actually :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

venus89
08-01-2010, 01:51 PM

:laughing: that's all it takes on here sometimes.....