PDA

View Full Version : ofsted next tuesday

It's a small world
07-01-2010, 02:28 PM
well Ive completed all but about 10 questions on sef....Mrs O said not to worry if not done all of it as long as Ive started as shows that im thinking of ways to improve my settings.
To be honest dont think Ive done it right ive waffled alot as cant think straight lots going on at moment personnally. Anyways Mrs O said would be good if she could have a quick read before she viists. If I save and submit does this mean she will be able to access partially completed form or do I need to do something else?

So want this to be over...convinced I will get satisfactory despite being told even though no children that day could still get good.

beccas
07-01-2010, 03:44 PM
yes i think but never used to let you sumit a unfinished one but havent had alook since done mine

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
07-01-2010, 03:50 PM
I got the phone call on Monday and got told she would be coming the very Next day or thurs, friday, i asked her about my sef- explained that i had started to fill it out on line then they changed sef and that what i had wrote they moved around and i couldnt make head nor tail of it!

Anyway she said to submit it and she would have a read- so Monday i tried to submit what i had done and it wouldnt let me until it had all been completed :angry: so i just wrote to be completed in all the empty boxes but it still wouldnt let me submit it until i had graded myself so i did this and then it finally let me submit it.

She phoned today to say hopfully she will make it to me tomorrow because of the snow so i shall explain to her what i had to do to beable to submit it so she doesnt wonder why i have graded myself with out answering the questions.

Hope this helps :D