PDA

View Full Version : New Cert when renew

louise
08-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi, Do you get a new cert when you renew your reg? I thought i got one last year but Ofsted said they dont send one. I can't check as i had another cert sent later in the year as i got married.

If they dont send one yearly how do they stop those that have not rereg still minding. Sorry i mean they might still mind and jsut show parent there old cert?

Lou

Banana
08-03-2008, 08:17 PM
No they dont tend to send you a new one, unless you are changing any details at the same time

x

sarah707
08-03-2008, 08:39 PM
I had a new one after my inspection cos my details were really old, but otherwise they wouldn't have bothered sending me one.

I know what you mean about people not being registered and using their certificates though... it's worrying for parents, but I'm not sure how they could police it

miffy
09-03-2008, 09:20 AM
My registration certificate is dated 2004 but I was told this time I wouldn't get a new one because my details were still the same

Miffy xx

deeb66
09-03-2008, 12:05 PM
My registration certificate is dated 2004 but I was told this time I wouldn't get a new one because my details were still the same

Miffy xx

Mine is also dated 2004 - it was re-issued when i moved.

As others have said unless anything changes then you will not be issued with a new certificate.