PDA

View Full Version : ickle help please

Annie_T
06-01-2010, 11:41 PM
just wondering how i go about emergency care & contracts

my friend has work 2moro (she only works just down from house) but if the school her kids go to is closed she may need me to mind.

but i only 1 contract left and no short term ones.

As it be 2moro (if she needs me) what do i do? just write on contract 1 day only or something?

thankyou x

helenlc
07-01-2010, 07:50 AM
I have temporary contracts that I downloaded from somewhere. I use these if its just an odd day or two.

singlewiththree
07-01-2010, 08:08 AM
I too have a quick temporary contract with adhoc written on it then at least if she ever needs you again you already have them and can just check the details are correct.

Annie_T
07-01-2010, 09:06 AM
I have temporary contracts that I downloaded from somewhere. I use these if its just an odd day or two.

dont suppose you know where from?

thanks least i know now, mates kids school open but childrens school closed well - years 3-5 anyhow ... 6 got sats so had stay and infants is different building so they stayed lol x

Andrea08
07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
hi, i would like to see a good one too please as i have used one i did myself and the ncma child record forms,

if it is one day cover do we need contracts? we are not contracting into? we are providing emergency care... yet if it was for one day a month for 12 months then i would do a contract..

what does every1 else think?

Annie_T
07-01-2010, 09:48 AM
hi, i would like to see a good one too please as i have used one i did myself and the ncma child record forms,

if it is one day cover do we need contracts? we are not contracting into? we are providing emergency care... yet if it was for one day a month for 12 months then i would do a contract..

what does every1 else think?

what i was thinking but didnt want miond the children and not have a contract if we were ment to have one