PDA

View Full Version : Music cd's/dvd's for the mindees

Nix
08-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Happy Saturday everyone...

I have been looking for some music for the mindee's, nursery rhymes, actions songs etc but am not sure what is good and what is not. Can anyone please help?

Regards
Nix, x

mjw
08-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi Nicola I bought a set of great cds through Education through music www.etmusic.co.uk
Mary

deeb66
08-03-2008, 05:37 PM
ELC is good for CD's

The other good place is Woolies.

If you are looking for some multicultural CD's then try

http://www.kidslikeme.co.uk/

deeb66
08-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi Nicola I bought a set of great cds through Education through music www.etmusic.co.uk
Mary

Mary I was quite impressed by this one

thanks!

sarah707
08-03-2008, 05:40 PM
I expose my mindees to a huge variety of musical experiences through the week... I use www.youtube.com a lot for music videos, I play different radio stations such as Planet Rock and Classic FM, I have CDs from many genres and I have a few children's cds as well.

I put music on for background listening at calm times during the day - snacks, lunch and tidy up time before school runs... and for active times when we might dance to a cd or copy dance moves on youtube.

M aged 4 is currently taken with Mika, while Classical music calms the baby - sometimes!

Hope this helps! :D

Nix
08-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Ladies

Once again you have come to the rescue...thanks for the websites and for your comments.

Nix. x

ruby
08-03-2008, 09:21 PM
thanks Mary i quite liked this one

cathy

miffy
09-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Mary

Thanks mary I hadn't heard of this one looks really good

Miffy xx

susi513
09-03-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.happalmer.com/

These are brilliant. Songs like "My Mummy comes back" , "Don't wash my blanket today" and a great version of 5 Little Monkeys on the So Big cd. Catchy tunes, relevant lyrics for little ones.

I also have membership with Napster, as I like to listen to lots of different genres with the mindees.