PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE ON MINDEE AND MY DAUGHTER

shelly03
06-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi well I officially started minding yesterday, unfortunately this is her settling in period and i have had my 6 year old at home due to the snow. the mindee is 2 and my lo is very chatty and lively to say the least she terrified her just by saying hello yesterday. Mum seems very fussy and the mindee plays up for her when she comes yet is an angel for me. (like they do). mum said she seems happy with me but I am a little worried mum wasnt happy that my lo is so full on, she has come from another minder and wasnt happy for various reasons. I dont want to blame my daughter but she is just too confident for her own good and can be bossy. afraid this may worry the parent... What do you think

Tink
06-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Your DD is only there due to the snow and will usually be at school.
Not all children get on it's a part of life but your daughter is right to be confident someone else is in her home and it's nice she is being like that.

Hope the parent realizes this

abijacgem
06-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I don't think you need to worry about it, the parent was aware you had your own child, she can't expect you to keep them separate, it is part of the learning experience anyway!! Congrats on your new job!:clapping: