PDA

View Full Version : enhanced crb check

mjw
08-03-2008, 05:09 PM
I have childminded since 1995 when you had a police check inorder to register not a CRB check. I remember contacting the CRB a while ago and asking about my need to have a CRB and they said that there was no need or words to that effect...I think they were snowed under by work at that stage. I am in the process of applying for a bursery for renewing my First Aid training and require the date of my enhanced CRB check inorder to qualify for financial help. Are there other Childminders out there in the same position as me? Do you think I can still apply for the Bursery? I will be phoning my Early years and Childcare service on Monday for advice but wanted to bounce it off you lot !

deeb66
08-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Mary

I did my first aid last June and was in the same position as you.

I just added on the form that I was police checked pre CRB and my bursary was paid out ok.

As both Surrey you should be fine.

how are you?

mjw
08-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Knew I could rely on you to reply when I saw you were on line!! Bless you. I will put the same comment on mine then. Yes I am fine. Will I be seeing you on Wednesday night at training?

mjw
08-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Just seen its your Birthday wednesday so I doubt you will be there at training:panic: it will be very dull without you and M :(

deeb66
08-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Just seen its your Birthday wednesday so I doubt you will be there at training:panic: it will be very dull without you and M :(

I will be at the training on Wednesday Mary.....wouldn't miss meeting up with everyone as it is such a laugh!!

Perhaps you can sing happy birthday to me :D

mjw
08-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Will arrange that!