PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
06-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Morning everyone well schools closed dd is sooo pleased.

I am due an Ofsted Inspection today and I really don't think she will come because of the weather but you never know.

The question is don't think my mindee is coming today as I went to see her last night as I needed some paperwork off her and the village she is in is really bad and the mum said I don't think S will be coming tomorrow, which I don't blame her as the village is really bad I was going all over the place in the car.

So if Ofsted do turn up and I have no mindees will I get a lower grade as I have worked really really hard with everything and last time I got a Good grade and that is what I am aiming for again this time.

Have a good day whatever you are doing.

Thanks

xxxx

sarah707
06-01-2010, 07:45 AM
It does say in the Ofsted paperwork that if you are not working you will not normally be given a higher grade than satisfactory.

The thing is that the whole inspection is based around the question 'what is it like for a child here?'

If there is no child, the inspector cannot answer the question!

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with satisfactory, if you feel you are working towards a higher grade then you need to give yourself every chance to get one!

I would ring Ofsted and let the inspector know. :D

angeldelight
06-01-2010, 07:46 AM
Told you to call Ofsted Lorraine ha ha

Hope you are ok

Love me xxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
06-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Told you to call Ofsted Lorraine ha ha

Hope you are ok

Love me xxx

I know I am starting to panic xx:laughing:

angeldelight
06-01-2010, 07:54 AM
I know I am starting to panic xx:laughing:

I know ha ha

Calm down

Give them a call at 9 to sort it out

you will be fine

Angel xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
06-01-2010, 07:56 AM
They open at 8.00 so going to ring as she is suppose to be here at 9.00 am

xxx

angeldelight
06-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Yeah I know I meant 9 was testing you :laughing:

Let me know how it goes

xxxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
06-01-2010, 08:42 AM
No Ofsted she phoned back at 8.30 said she didn't even get the message on her phone she said it wasn't to do with the weather and she will ring and make another time to come. I am really disappointed as I was so ready for it and really wanted it get it out of the way for another 3 years.

Oh well just have to wait for her to ring now.

xxx