PDA

View Full Version : AAAARrrrrrgggggghhhhhh parents

emmadines
05-01-2010, 03:01 PM
one of my parents are a week late paying I called, texted and sent then email stating that there will be a late payment fee of £5 per day that payment is late.... I have just had a call asking for me to waver the late payment fee, as the setting was closed last week. I dont charge when im closed..

ive stuck to my guns, but then she asked me to have mindee from pre school toll for next week instead of normal times!!

is it me or do they just take the pickle, she did say that I dont have that type of money, i said well i wont chase you for the late payment fee and for her to give it to me on bits..ie £10 a week or £20 per month..

obviously if i dont pay things i dont get charged!! grrrr what am I?? made of money grrrr

sorry Im rather ticked off!!!:censored: :censored:

beccas
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
yes some parents do take the pickle as you put it but stick to your guns..

emmadines
05-01-2010, 03:37 PM
yes some parents do take the pickle as you put it but stick to your guns..

lol im trying to keep it polight lol but what a cheek

OrlandoBelle
05-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Maybe you could tell them that because their fees were late, it made you miss some of your bills, making your bank account overdrawn, and the late payment fee is to cover the bank charges. x

emmadines
05-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Maybe you could tell them that because their fees were late, it made you miss some of your bills, making your bank account overdrawn, and the late payment fee is to cover the bank charges. x

i did, sigh!
on the other hand, I have one parent actually offereing the £5 pound charge for being late! :o

nikjam
05-01-2010, 05:07 PM
lol Em take the one offering the late fee, it'll cancel the other one out!!! Ony messing lovey how is it being Mrs Young?? xx:p

loocyloo
05-01-2010, 05:38 PM
i used to have a mum who routinely added late fees to her fees each month without my asking ! sometimes she didn't need to, and when i tried to refund, would always say 'buy a nice bottle of wine' !!!! :clapping:

emmadines
05-01-2010, 08:23 PM
lol Em take the one offering the late fee, it'll cancel the other one out!!! Ony messing lovey how is it being Mrs Young?? xx:p

Hay you..... alls gd in the young house hold!! hows things ur end????? have to get together for a cuppa when ur free..