PDA

View Full Version : Feel like giving up

newadventure
05-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi

I should have had my pre reg visit this morn but ofsted rang and she was unable to come due to the bad weather I feel so disheartened as now I may have to wait til feb for her to re-schedule and all this waiting is just holding up my registration.

I have had so many set backs since starting this process Im just wondering whether it all worth the hassle :(

Zoomie
05-01-2010, 01:11 PM
I am sorry you inspection has been held up.

Mine was also last year .... called me 20 mins before due to arrive to say she was sick. Had to wait 2 weeks (and in the holidays) for her to come again.

Can't say much more than hang in there. If there is anything you haven't done, like RAs or P&Ps try and do them now cos they are incredibly hard to get done once you are busy with children.

:group hug:

beccas
05-01-2010, 01:15 PM
dont worry i would call ofsted when weather is better and ask for another app sooner its worth a try

Andrea08
05-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Oh dear sorry hun but dont give up, just think it give you a little extra time to dot the i and cross the T,, use this time to do a quick reflection ,

add some risk assessments like the sow/ice weather one sarah has just posted,,

all the very best hun xxx

francinejayne
05-01-2010, 01:28 PM
oh I can imagine how fed up you must be feeling. you get all worked up and prepared for the visit, for this to happen. bear with it and before you know it you'll be registered I'm sure (say's she who's patiently waiting for CRB checks!!!!)
x

LittleAcorns
05-01-2010, 01:31 PM
fab advice from all, you'll get there, I know how frustrating it is...honestly get all paperwork in order there isnt enough hours in the day otherwise:idea: only kidding (sort of) :jump for joy:

newadventure
05-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Thank you all so much for our replies I guess you right about having extra time its just so disheartening when I have worked so hard to get all sorted for today.

Thanks again x

Mia'smummyx
05-01-2010, 07:53 PM
I had the same issue this morning, ofsted due to arrive to e at 10oclock, 9.58 i get a call to say she unwell. I had taken an upaid day off work so now i have lost a days money, she did re book for fri which is great but another unpaid day off!!!
Not impressed!!!