PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

Adiamond
05-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Good morning, I just need to pick your brains this morning :blush: I advertise on Childcare.co.uk and I need to fill 2 under 5 places, lots of parents have looked at my profile and if I see a new parent advertising on there I send them all a message just saying that I am a registered childminder with a vacancy and if I can help them in any way with their childcare requirements then please contact me and then leave my number!!!! NONE of them have replied to me :eek:
So my question to all you fantastic people is...... I must be writing something in the message that the parents aren't liking, any ideas what I can write that will catch their eye?
Thank you x x x

beccas
05-01-2010, 10:23 AM
no idea i hav same prob but now i am full so wont be doing it again. i advertise in yell.com for free, fis and anyother i can for free. lots on internet.

miffy
05-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Might be you're not giving them enough information?

Do you have a website you could add a link to or just give them a bit more information about yourself.

Sorry, not much help.

Miffy xx

estrelas
05-01-2010, 10:43 AM
I generally wait till they contact me to be honest, It might be they are just nosying for future reference. Or looking at options
I find if they look at me the will contact me if needed

I was viewed three times by one of my mindees dads, but it took him at least a month to contact me properly, then he signed straight away.
I was also viewed alot over christmas. I wouldn't worry about it when they need childcare I'm sure they would be in touch

littlestars26
05-01-2010, 09:40 PM
i registered on that site to but havnt had any parents. i newly registered and havnt got any children yet ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so stressed

Tatjana
05-01-2010, 10:07 PM
If they haven't paid for an upgrade they won't be able to reply on there to your message.

I've had alot of enquiries from there but not single one signed up :(

xx

Richard
06-01-2010, 04:25 PM
That's not correct. It is free to read and reply to messages on our website.

Richard
www.childcare.co.uk

If they haven't paid for an upgrade they won't be able to reply on there to your message.

I've had alot of enquiries from there but not single one signed up :(

xx

Desi-101
06-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the info Richard. I was also wondering how it worked if the parents didn't upgrade, as I don't think most parents want to pay etc... :)

Tatjana
06-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Guess they must just be rude then!

xx

Annie_T
06-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the info Richard. I was also wondering how it worked if the parents didn't upgrade, as I don't think most parents want to pay etc... :)

I believe you have to upgrade to fully read/see details of either parent or a childcarer (get number/email etc) but if you recieve a message you can read it and reply (goes for parents too if not paid)
you cant send messages unless upgrade

i believe it would be stated somewhere on their site x

Richard
07-01-2010, 09:35 AM
It's free to read and reply to messages.

Gold members (paying members) can initiate contact with others via our secure, private messaging system and view Profile Plus information which includes telephone numbers.

Full details are on our help page at www.childcare.co.uk/information/help

Richard

Childcare.co.uk
www.childcare.co.uk

I believe you have to upgrade to fully read/see details of either parent or a childcarer (get number/email etc) but if you recieve a message you can read it and reply (goes for parents too if not paid)
you cant send messages unless upgrade

i believe it would be stated somewhere on their site x

Annie_T
07-01-2010, 09:47 AM
It's free to read and reply to messages.

Gold members (paying members) can initiate contact with others via our secure, private messaging system and view Profile Plus information which includes telephone numbers.

Full details are on our help page at www.childcare.co.uk/information/help

Richard

Childcare.co.uk
www.childcare.co.uk

what i said lol or tried. thanks for the link for the help section

teacake2
07-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I am the same, I have lots of people looking at my profile, especially just lately, I send them a message to let them know that I do have a vacancy and that I am willing to have a chat to them about their childcare options, but as yet no-one has actually contact me, hoping that one of them will do soon, because their requirements seem to match my circumstances perfectly.
Teacake2