PDA

View Full Version : Notice boards

sarahcoutts21
08-03-2008, 10:46 AM
hey all i bough a notice boars for my hall thinking it would be a good idea only i have no idea what sort of things id put on it i know it sounds thick but i wondered if any of you have notice boards and what kind of things do you put on it.

i bought a table and it have on it an easter tree decorated with eggs and chicks and i put a lamb ornament on it too, i thought i would change it around so after easter i would put something on it that involves our theme not sure what to do yet! andi made a visitors log book as i saw the idea on the internet so i have been pretty busy but i just dont what to do with the notice board?

thanks

angeldelight
08-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi Sarah

I put different things on ours - I have a small board for the paper work that I do need - Reg certificate and the Ofsted poster etc

Then I have a larger one that hubby made for me - we painted it white and I got the kids to do handprints all over it in different colours for the background

Then every so often I put different things on it

At the moment it is full of pics of the kids and what they have been doing the last few mths its nice for the parents to see

We are now doing a spring display though so it will be trees and flowers and easter things that the kids have painted etc

If you look in the craft area there are ideas there for notice boards they have some great ideas that you could do with the kids for a spring theme

It does not have to be fancy just things the kids have done

Have fun

Angel xx

Heaven Scent
08-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Messages to parents, list of festivals this month, menu, samples of childrens work, photos of children at work/play, weekly plan etc etc the list can go on and on. - I'm sure you will get lots of other ideas.

Celine

sarahcoutts21
08-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Thank you very much for your help i have a spring display at my front door andi know if i had children at a choldminder id like to see what they are oing hence the reason i decided to do one! i will have a look at the ideas i do have pics of the children doing the easter crafts they are fab i may display them then and buy another for photos to go on thanks guys for the help!

sarah707
08-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Mine has my latest newsletter, my certificates (ofsted, insurance, food hygiene), rights of a child brochure, some photos of us all having fun, no smoking sign, poem about messy play...

I change it around every few months :D

miffy
08-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Some good ideas there for you Sarah depends whether you want to use it for your "official" paperwork or for fun things or a mixture of both

Your display ideas soon great

Miffy xx