PDA

View Full Version : Brill Day

anneriddington
04-01-2010, 06:01 PM
First day back after the Christmas break and also first day for a new lo 13mths. Also had 15mth and 3 1/2 year old. Day has been great, no tears from any of them, even the newbie, the two littlies went down for a sleep at the same time for an hour and a half so cutting and sticking in peace, all meals were eaten and everyone got on :)

Can't help but think can only go down hill from here but hey lets enjoy the moment :laughing:

madasahatter
04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Well done! I had a good day too with a 4yr, 3 yr and 1yr old. Sometimes I find that the first day back after the hols can be a pain with petty arguments despite the children having missed me and their friends.

beccas
04-01-2010, 06:36 PM
I also had a good day with my under fives played lovely all morning then on schl run new lo 9mnth fell alseep and dint wake up till i was at schl at 3pm thats when trouble starts with the big ones esp brother and sister 8 and 11...

Bananabrain
04-01-2010, 06:45 PM
I had a good day too!
Feeling really positive {determined to stick to my positive thinking resolution!}
We made honeycomb. It was fab and really easy.
Tomorrow's when the fun really starts:laughing:
1 coming back from hols that I know will 'forget' to pay,new baby starting, and then there's the forcast snow..........................and the school run in the Arctic:laughing: