PDA

View Full Version : FAO Heavenscent

Chatterbox Childcare
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Sorry cannot find your thread on accreditation.

I have had confirmation from an accredited minder in Swindon that the rate last term was £3.80 but it may increase for this term and she will let me know when she is told.

Heaven Scent
04-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Thanks for that - Sarah said you rang her to see what I was after - what the council want to know - and I haven't a clue why is how much it costs us to provide a childminding service - i.e. our average expenditure for the year!!! - as I've not done this for very long I don't have a good averavge expenditure for a year as I've had so much to buy to set up and it will take a few years for it to settle down So I was just asking others if they could give me a rough idea of their costings.

I've trive to up load the list I created and hope I have been successful. Could you let me know if I've left anything out and if poss let me have a reasonable average costing figure for some of them.

Chatterbox Childcare
04-01-2010, 01:20 PM
I think what they are asking for is stupid as the cost comes down the more children you have but I am working on the costs based on 3 under 5's only

Will get back to you as it is taking me some time.

Heaven Scent
04-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I agree with you - Not all minders are registered for the same number of mindees or choose to take on their full entitlement of u5's - however I do and only have very few older ones - other minders I know have loads of after schoolers and fewer U5's - sorry I'm rambling.

Thanks for your help.

CXX