PDA

View Full Version : Getting organised

Roseolivia
04-01-2010, 11:34 AM
I have vowed to get myself and business organised this year and see it as a business and not stress about childrens behaviour etc..
I have now completed one job... i have done a monthly newsletter and made sure i've reminded parents to pay on time:clapping:
Loads more jobs to do including SEF (not a priority) so wish me luck.:eek:

beccas
04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Good luck i have also made this vow, i have done my sef i used sarah 707's e book its ace. I am getting a website built and sorting a blog so i can post newsletters and info on their for parents to read incase they forget anything saves last min phone calls late at night - had one last night 9.30 are they at school tomorrow- .:eek:

mama2three
04-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Good luck! it was my resolution too but although ive been on the laptop for about 4 hours have yet to do anything constructive! have got policies to sort , fis to update , risk assessments , newsletter learning journeys and accounts all in a big pile! Had promised myself id sort it while the kids were off over xmas and theyre back tomorrow! ofsted loom in the next couple of months so the sef had better start appearing on the to do list too , thanks for the reminder!
Well done on the newsletter - at least youll get paid on time now!! ( hopefully!)

MrsT333
04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
this is mine too!
I am up together apart from sef & not done any tax since last april :eek: .
oh and get this months plans up together, i always start off with good intentions but then i get sidetracked......

zillervalley
04-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Loads of luck

why do we turn it into stress ? it should be pleasure HA

i think we need to be firm with ourselves and keep a time in the week free to do the paper work

some one posted last week that thats what they do, even sitting at the table when mindees are having their free time is ok

best of luck in keeping up with things, and good on ya

ziller

Roseolivia
04-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Good luck i have also made this vow, i have done my sef i used sarah 707's e book its ace. I am getting a website built and sorting a blog so i can post newsletters and info on their for parents to read incase they forget anything saves last min phone calls late at night - had one last night 9.30 are they at school tomorrow- .:eek:

wow you are organised.

beccas
04-01-2010, 02:33 PM
pauline (the boss of here) building website as we write and the blog was easy enough still workingon it but that was free and easy to do it also ensures parents cant say oh i forgot etc...