PDA

View Full Version : help daily dairy

Bevbeetle
04-01-2010, 11:01 AM
does anyone have a copy that i can photo copy i should of done one yesterday but instead went out had a lovely time but now i got nothing done:panic:

beccas
04-01-2010, 11:28 AM
I got one off internet just a little one and it had baby toddler or preschool sheets you can use.

http://www.kaleidoscopechildcare.com

hope this helps

Roseolivia
04-01-2010, 11:36 AM
I have a little notebook that i use as diaries for the children then bits of paper don't get lost and parents can't use that as an excuse of not reading things.

beccas
04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
I have a little notebook that i use as diaries for the children then bits of paper don't get lost and parents can't use that as an excuse of not reading things.

I started like this but sometimes the book didnt come back and then got lost so now its this.

Tatjana
04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
I also use an A5 book. One mindees parents sometime forget to put it in the bag, so I don't write up that day.

xx

estrelas
04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I also do mine in a book, i like to read back sometimes :blush:
If Parent forgets i just write it on paper, but generally they do bring them every day

Tink
04-01-2010, 04:44 PM
I use a book and I too enjoy reading back at what we have done and it also shows progression.
My parents are so good they even write about what they do at the weekend, gives me a focus on the coming week:D

loocyloo
04-01-2010, 05:31 PM
i use an A5 ring binder for each child, and i put a sheet in it each day, then, if parents forget to bring it, i can still write it, and send it home! i then find it easy to add photos etc to the correct day.

i have on each sheet of A5

'DAILY DIARY'
childs name date

breakfast
morning tea
lunch
afternoon tea
tea

sleep

nappies

today i .... ( took everyone to school, then went to toddlers. at toddlers i played with the toy kitchen and made a snake with the playdough ... etc )

i then have a page at the back called 'parents comments' with room for the parents to comment, with a date and a signature. some parents use them, others don't, but they are there at the back!

hope that makes sense! you could just use a piece of A4 card folded in half and hole punched with daily diary inside.

x