PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Addresss?

custardcream
08-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Can someone please confirm the address that I need to write to ofsted for a change in my variation. I have 2 different addresses on previous variation letters to them and dont know which one to use.
Hope someone can help as I wanted to get this letter in the post and cant contact them until monday.

sarah707
08-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Ofsted Early Years,
3rd floor, Royal Exchange,
St Anne's Square,
Manchester, M2 9QX

Hope this helps! :D

custardcream
08-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks Sarah, I am confused now, the ones I have are in nottingham, I think they might be my regional office. Not sure where to send it now. lol

LittleMissSparkles
08-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Sarah beat me to it xxx

sarah707
08-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks Sarah, I am confused now, the ones I have are in nottingham, I think they might be my regional office. Not sure where to send it now. lol

Anything big comes out of and goes through Manchester - that's head office.

I imagine you might be able to send things locally, but they will be delayed in internal post as they wing their way to Manchester :D

angeldelight
08-03-2008, 10:57 AM
You dont want to confuse them any more than you need by sending it to one of their other offices - you know what they are like ha

xx

wendywu
09-03-2008, 12:12 AM
I think its care of: Lucifer , No 666 Bowels of the Earth, Deepest Depths of Hades. Isnt it?:littleangel: Be sure to rub the letter with garlic and splash it with holy water. HA HA:laughing:

deeb66
09-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I think its care of: Lucifer , No 666 Bowels of the Earth, Deepest Depths of Hades. Isnt it?:littleangel: Be sure to rub the letter with garlic and splash it with holy water. HA HA:laughing:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif

jaz
10-03-2008, 06:43 PM

Thank you for that i almost fell off my chair laughing, my little boy just walked in and asked me what was so funny - dont think i will explain to a 7 yr old :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
10-03-2008, 06:48 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xxx