PDA

View Full Version : Storing Leaflets/Info Packs Etc

helenlc
03-01-2010, 06:58 PM
I have just been sorting out my paperwork this weekend.

I have loads of leaflets/info packs etc that I have sent off for about Road Safety, Bullying, Fire Safety, Healthy Eating etc. Where do I store these? And when do I use them?

I only have an 18 mth old so leaving leaflets out for her is not worth it!!:laughing: I know they do Road Safety Week etc so will bring those things out then. And Fire Safety stuff can come out when we do Jobs People Do etc.

But am I just storing this information for Brownie Points with Osfted? I have some leaflets up on my notice board but cannot put every single one up all the time.

Where do you guys keep yours?

Thanks

sarah707
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
I sorted all mine out this holiday as well! :littleangel:

I printed one of my monthly planning e-books and slotted information for multicultural events taken from magazines etc into the various months.

Then I bought 2 big files and everything else has gone in those, in alphabetical order.

Hopefully it will make it easier for me to find things when I want them!

What I intend to do is go through them month by month this year and have a good sort out :D

helenlc
03-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I sorted all mine out this holiday as well! :littleangel:

I printed one of my monthly planning e-books and slotted information for multicultural events taken from magazines etc into the various months.

Then I bought 2 big files and everything else has gone in those, in alphabetical order.

Hopefully it will make it easier for me to find things when I want them!

What I intend to do is go through them month by month this year and have a good sort out :D

Fun isnt it?:laughing:

I might do that then - put things that fall in the same month each year in with my monthly plans.

Then have another folder with other bits in and put them in alphabetical order with a big list at the front with what is in there, so I can go to it easily.

Thanks Sarah:thumbsup:

Tatjana
03-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I had a clear out recently and chucked loads away, can't see my under 5's reading it,lol, most of the stuff I know and can teach them as and when.

xx

beccas
03-01-2010, 07:47 PM
i keep mine in month and date order as well...

PixiePetal
03-01-2010, 08:02 PM
I have some plastic expanding files. I have labelled them in themes and add any info/colouring sheets/craft ideas etc in there.

Also have 4 popper wallets - one for each season for relevent ideas/celebrations and paperwork. If these get fat I will do monthly:rolleyes:

Then box files for stuff still to sort. :laughing: