PDA

View Full Version : profiles

littlestars26
02-01-2010, 10:42 PM
hi i have just registered as a childminder and are just trying to get my head round everything. when i had my pre ispection everything was ok but she mention a tracker observation where it has all the areas of learning on and you track the next steps anyone got anything like this

beccas
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Yes i got this on a cd rom but cant save it to my computer so dont know how to send itto you, it has a child record book which i give to parents and they fill loads a bits about them and the child, then on the disc there is also a bit for observ and assesment which is like a tick list of development matters which you can date when you have evidenced seeing it through a obs and then cross ref to dm and elg etc It is all in the sections as per eyfs book and age stages.

littlestars26
02-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Yes i got this on a cd rom but cant save it to my computer so dont know how to send itto you, it has a child record book which i give to parents and they fill loads a bits about them and the child, then on the disc there is also a bit for observ and assesment which is like a tick list of development matters which you can date when you have evidenced seeing it through a obs and then cross ref to dm and elg etc It is all in the sections as per eyfs book and age stages.

is it the eyfs cd i have that but my computer playing up and wont open it all up wot section is it in