PDA

View Full Version : so who is looking forward to monday

lou lou
02-01-2010, 07:22 PM
so are you looking forward to monday morning starting again, i have had such a lovely break no stress, no children arguing dont know if i am ready to start again, also my daughter is starting longer hours at playgroup monday i am going to miss her so much she is going for 5 hours a day for three days a week i am so dreading monday i want her at home with me!!! but i know she has to go and i have to earn some money again roll on summer holiday

FizzysFriends
02-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Im back to my office job Monday (longer day cos the VAT has to be changed) and minding Tuesday and Im not really looking forward to either. Although part of me is looking forward to getting back into a proper routine.

beccas
02-01-2010, 07:26 PM
I have been working over xmas and new year so will be same but cant wait for my own to go back to school.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hebs
02-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I have been working over xmas and new year so will be same but cant wait for my own to go back to school.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

me too :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

TheBTeam
02-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Yes I think so, I don't have a big enough bank balance to keep up this not working lark!:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
I have enjoyed the break and wanted to achieve more but yes I am ready for work again just to get back into routine.

PixiePetal
02-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Yes I think so, I don't have a big enough bank balance to keep up this not working lark!:laughing:

Me too. Being a lady of leisure is only good if you have a good bank balance!!

Monday will see my 2 teens back at school and a 2 1/2 yr old mindee in their place. Way less arguments :laughing: He is a cutie too :blush: Oh and my cleaner will be back too (my one extravagance). Happy days.

breezy
02-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Not looking forward to it, but I'm skint and I need routine:laughing:

Mouse
I don't start back till Tuesday & I'm looking forward to having a day by myself with all my lot back at school.

I've had almost 3 weeks off, but it doesn't seem anywhere near that long!

sarah707
I can't wait! I've missed some of them :o :D

FizzysFriends
02-01-2010, 08:04 PM
I can't wait! I've missed some of them :o :D

I've been working so minding some of them and the others except 1 I have seen somewhere or other so no chance of missing them!

sandy64
02-01-2010, 08:04 PM
so are you looking forward to monday morning starting again, i have had such a lovely break no stress, no children arguing dont know if i am ready to start again, also my daughter is starting longer hours at playgroup monday i am going to miss her so much she is going for 5 hours a day for three days a week i am so dreading monday i want her at home with me!!! but i know she has to go and i have to earn some money again roll on summer holiday

no first time ever ive had 2 weeks off at xmas and its been great chilling out, but i suppose we ave to get back to normality some time its the paper work im not looking forward to happy new year

lou lou
02-01-2010, 08:05 PM
i suspose getting back into routine is good as my daughter definately needs it

OrlandoBelle
02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
I've missed my mindees too!

Monday will be the first proper day working with my hubby as my assistant. We have 5 children all day and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm just hoping the 3 car seats I've ordered arrive in time on Monday morning as I have my midwife appointment at 9:45am, so will have to cancel if they don't :-(

I have put up the tables and chairs I bought in Ikea last week in the kitchen and put lots of winter keywords on the wall around it for our Winter theme. Also just done the shopping online to be delivered so lots of yummy sncks for the littlies on their way! I can't wait. I'm so looking forward to it.:clapping:

Mollymop
02-01-2010, 08:08 PM
I am! Just to get back to normal - it is a teacher training day so my 2 kids are off and only 2 under 5's so not too bad.

Then Tues and Wed I have the school time off - like normal.. so once monday is over and done with I get a few days to so what I like:)

LOOPYLISA
02-01-2010, 08:10 PM
I am! Just to get back to normal - it is a teacher training day so my 2 kids are off and only 2 under 5's so not too bad.

Then Tues and Wed I have the school time off - like normal.. so once monday is over and done with I get a few days to so what I like:)

My Emily has inset day mon , i get another day with her :thumbsup:

Mollymop
02-01-2010, 08:12 PM
My Emily has inset day mon , i get another day with her :thumbsup:

It's nice isn't it. Caitlin loves school but Timmy hates it:( - and I hate them going back, so nice for them to have an extra day to ease them back x

daisyboo1980
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
so dont want to go back to work
im now 8 weeks pregnant and have hit the sleepy stage the last 4 days ive had naps i dont no how im going to do 4 days working 12 hours aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Carol
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Have really enjoyed the break, but yes I am looking forward to getting back into a routine and also............getting hubby back to work on Tuesday (been off for 5 months recovering from a heart attack......he is fine now) :thumbsup:
Also doing the school run and walking more need to loose weight!!!!!

Carol xxx

LOOPYLISA
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
It's nice isn't it. Caitlin loves school but Timmy hates it:( - and I hate them going back, so nice for them to have an extra day to ease them back x

Oh Em can't get enough of school :rolleyes: i hated it :panic:

Desi-101
02-01-2010, 09:21 PM
I start Thursday, can't believe its back to school so soon! how time flies!!! :)

nokidshere
03-01-2010, 12:16 AM
I have lots Monday as it is an inset day. I'd like to say I am pleased that my own two are home for an extra day but sadly they are desperate to get back to school to see their friends :)

janminder
03-01-2010, 12:48 AM
Looking forward to getting back to my routine although as usual never did all the things I thought I would.

The Juggler
03-01-2010, 03:45 PM

me either but wasn't it nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lick'le Oakes
03-01-2010, 04:53 PM
I am looking forward to it in so many ways but when i finished before christmas i put wine in my wine rack:D , knifes in the cutlery drawer, the toy kitchen in the shed etc etc....you get the idea. I have spent all day returning the house for childminding....thats when it comes hard you realise how much it does take over the house. Love the mindees, love the money but also got used to the space.:rolleyes:

loocyloo
03-01-2010, 10:50 PM
i've just spent the evening putting the firegurad back on, putting DD & DS new toys in their rooms, getting all 'my' toys back out, updating notice boards etc and half of me can't wait to get back into routine and the other half of me would like just one more day ...

DD & DS are on inset day tomorrow, and DH is back at work. due to snow, he has been off as long as the children !!! :rolleyes: i was still working, and i really missed having them to myself for a few days!

not looking forward to having to get up in the morning though!

amanda1309
03-01-2010, 11:03 PM
not me I don't want to get out of bed when the alarm goes off.

We have snow and a PD day so should be a fun day.:clapping: