PDA

View Full Version : ncma membership & MM insurance?

MrsT333
31-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Hi
Happy new year to you all!

My ncma insurance is up on 14th jan, and i was interested in some of the mm products, so i was wondering can i still be a ncma member but buy my insurance with MM?

thanks in advance!!!

WildMonkies
31-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Hiya

As far as i know you can only be a member if you have their Insurance. Big diffrence in cost as well. Mines due 11th Jan come to think about it as well as my reg one. Money money money!

Happynew yr!

Val

Pauline
31-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Hiya

As far as i know you can only be a member if you have their Insurance. Big diffrence in cost as well. Mines due 11th Jan come to think about it as well as my reg one. Money money money!

Happynew yr!

Val

No you can be an NCMA member but not have their insurance, if you want :)

tulip0803
31-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I am thinking of doing this too. It is slightly more expensive insurance (the membership makes up most of the NCMA cost) but from what people have said on here MM is better cover.

MrsT333
31-12-2009, 08:42 PM
i like the idea of having creative steps magazine and the new eyfs training dvd rom thingy, we dont get alot of extras with ncma, but id still like to be a member to get ncma savers and who minds...

beccas
31-12-2009, 08:56 PM
I am a member of NCMA but my insurance is with my own insurance providers. I get all their benefits still but will def have a look at mm insurance what benefirs do you get