PDA

View Full Version : All Risk Assessments

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
30-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi all I am just sorting out all my ra as I have my ofsted inspection due anytime now as I have already had the phone call, but what I want to do is everytime I go out I have ra but do you actually have to mark it that you have done a ra. I have one for everyday and then weekly and monthly and then toddler group and cm group but do you mark it that you have done it or not.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Thanks

xx

beccas
30-12-2009, 08:15 PM
i have a ra for every outing i do regular and i also do ones for outings that are one offs i do not mark them when i go onthat route iyswim. ofsted was pleased with this i also have a daily ra for the different areas in my house i use and alos garden you know just the general stuff youdo without thinking which i mark when done and make a note if i see anything needs doing but i also have a ra for each area of my home being used by mindees... hth

sarah707
30-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I make occasional notes on mine...

We went to the shops today and the road was closed so we went xx route;

When walking to the park it was icy and the children were worried about slipping so we came back;

The swans were on the path today so we came back up the other hill following xx route...

those kinds of things to show I've revisited them :D

Daisy1956
30-12-2009, 08:27 PM
I use Sarah's ra find they are easy to fill out and help you think about each outing I update when needed and re-visit regulaly