PDA

View Full Version : Registering Garden

Ben10mad
29-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Hiya all, Hope you all had a lovely christmas. I dont want to start back to work on monday after the lovely break lol.
Anyway, my garden has never been registered well now it is done and safe i no i need to contact Ofsted, i will by letter. Does anyone know if they will come out to register it. As i really do not want the hassle of them coming out i was just thinking of putting some photos in with the letter.what do you think?

Hope you all have a fab new year!:)

beccas
29-12-2009, 07:55 PM
i did this if you ring ofsted they ask you to risk assess it, thats what idid i also got parents to sign a little thing i wrote saying i agree xxxx garden is safe fro my children to play in etc..... so if i was you i would give them a ring in morn and ask what they need you to. hth

Straws
29-12-2009, 08:17 PM
I did mine last year, sent in letter, photo's, and risk assessment, they still came out and inspected but were only here 5 minutes.

Straws xxx

madredann
30-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I did mine last year, sent in letter, photo's, and risk assessment, they still came out and inspected but were only here 5 minutes.

Straws xxx

I did the same as above just before christmas. Photos and risk assessment pointing out areas of danger and what you have done to make it safe e.g if you have gates are they locked so that children can not leave unattended or so that people cannot enter etc. Nobody came outr to inspect and it has just come through on new certificate. HTH
Julie