PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Barrs Court, Bristol

leilap
29-12-2009, 04:18 PM
**VACANCIES AVAILABLE**

Hi, let me introduce myself, I am Leila, I am a 33 year old single mum to 3 wonderful boys aged 5,3 & 1.

I am a newly qualified registered Childminder though apart from experience with my own kids, I also have plenty of experience with other children from when my mum used to be a nanny, to helping out at my sons school and also being on the comittee and helping out at the local toddler group for 5 years.

I have complete qualifications along with a full paediatric First aid certificate and CRB police check.

I live in Barrs court (Longwell Green) and have various vacancies available, full and part time. I have competitive rates and am flexible with working hours to accomodate shift work. I am currently able to do school runs to St Annes Primary and Oldland Preschool, both in Oldland Common, but if timing allows I will consider other schools.

If you are looking for childcare within a fun, safe, warm and friendly environment packed with lots of activities, please dont hesitate in contacting me on

07809 112581

Many thanks

Leila

nannysue
29-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Hello Leila and Welcome :thumbsup: i live just a few miles from you between bristol and Weston !

beccas
30-12-2009, 09:21 AM
hello and welcome to the forum