PDA

View Full Version : SO FED UP!! no show again :(

mammumof4
29-12-2009, 01:19 PM
:angry its ment to be my childrens christmas holiday from school and its been spent stuck in this house with me nagging them not to make mess, be good and polite because a parent is coming today to sign contracts, and then she doesnt show!!! its happened 3 times now!!
AHHHHHHHH
well thats it now,im not signing, she wil have a hard time finding a minder to start next monday wont she!!!!
havent even done settling in days with the child or anything

sorry, im just so mad!

sarah707
29-12-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't blame you for being cross :(

brightstar
29-12-2009, 02:58 PM
I have good news, 2010 is going to be the year of the childminder :clapping: We're all going to be rushed off our feet! I hope.

Ripeberry
29-12-2009, 03:51 PM
That's very rude of her :eek: Not contacting you three times! I would just lie and say that the space has been filled :mad:

mushpea
29-12-2009, 03:53 PM
How rude, if she cant turn up to sign contracts on time it would make me a bit suss about wether she would bother to pay on time!!, I would be quite honest and say that as she has now messed you about 3 times you are reluctant to offer her the space.

Daftbat
29-12-2009, 03:54 PM
How rude of them - they can't really be needing childcare that much!!!

I would just say you are full now - you assumed they didn't want the place since they can't be bothered to turn up - see how they like it:panic:

helenlc
29-12-2009, 04:09 PM
That's very rude of her :eek: Not contacting you three times! I would just lie and say that the space has been filled :mad:

I wouldnt even lie - I would just say that as she has been so unreliable and rude about not turning up or contacting you, that you dont want to enter into a contract with her anyway!!:angry:

miffy
29-12-2009, 05:11 PM
I think you've had a lucky escape!

If she's this unreliable she'd probably be a nightmare to work with!

Miffy xx

mammumof4
29-12-2009, 05:11 PM
im waiting for her to ring, as i havent even got a contact number for her (phone broken,phone lost,battery dead. bla bla bla!)
when (if) she calls i will tell her just that, im reluctant to enter into a contract with her as she is unreliable. such a shame as it was ment to be full time and i need the money but like someone else said, if she is like this now will she bother to pay me :mad:
im still :censored: mad, she was ment to be here at 1 and stil no phone call :angry: :angry:

mammumof4
29-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I have good news, 2010 is going to be the year of the childminder :clapping: We're all going to be rushed off our feet! I hope.

i hope so!!!!!! :clapping:

sonia ann
29-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I agree with the others if this is the third time she has not shown up I would not take her on now, she doesn't sound very reliable and will probably mess you around.....you have a life too:)

mumx3
03-01-2010, 05:06 PM
did she ever get back to you?