PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED :(

claire bear 72
28-12-2009, 08:38 PM
hi and hope u all had a wonderful christmas day!!! :D Not been on for a while....laptop broken :( Anyway here goes.......wrote to OFSTED on 30th November re variation request....sibling of a child I have cared for........for 5 years! So after not hearing from them I rang on the 1st of December (variation required 4th Jan) they not recieved letter :eek: :eek: SHOCKER lol The lady on the phone xx said she would e mail variation letter immediately....Oh great I thought, getting somewhere...........nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo e mail...rang again 3rd Dec and spoke to xx ......he said there is no record of anyone sending an e mail.........soooooooooooooo he sends e mail whilst I was on my daughters laptop!!! Anyway this arrived I marked it urgent as xx said!!!! Still not recieved anything back :huh: Its put a real downer on my christmas and now going to have to explain to parents that I have not got conformation for variation!!! I am really really upset about this.....................and I'm sure the parents are going to be also!!! sorry for rant but needed to explain to people who know wat Ofsted are like:rolleyes:

sarah707
28-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes unfortunately we all know what they can be like.

Fingers crossed they sort something out for you quickly!

You can also put in a complaint about the way you have been passed about and nobody has helped you.

Hugs xx

ORKSIE
28-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Hope you get things sorted out very soon!! What a pain.

Chatterbox Childcare
29-12-2009, 12:05 AM
pm me your email address and I can send you a contact name and email address within the variation team.

beccas
29-12-2009, 07:15 PM
this happened to me i phone them told them i needed to know by 2 days before i really did as mumwould have to stop work if i didnt get confirmation one way or the other.. amazing got a phone call next day saying it ok and letter in post.