PDA

View Full Version : double buggy needed and advice!

Fluff
27-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi, im not sure this is the right place to put this so apologies if im wrong!
I have an 18 month old starting in january, i also have an 18 month old of my own so will be needing a double buggy, ive not had any experience of doubles (I can tell you anything about singles, a self confessed pramaholic!) what do you all reccomend?
i wont be using my car for work so boot space isnt an issue
thanks!
xXx

beccas
27-12-2009, 09:45 PM
argos got one on for 49.99 bargin with everything its a good buy

Annie_T
28-12-2009, 01:17 AM
i prefer the ones thats are in front of each other - i loved my graco staudium duo i had when had my 2 kids .. easy to set up put away, can get in all shops as some side by side doubles dont and if need to a buggy board could be attached. the basket is spacious too.

help you ? x

Chatterbox Childcare
28-12-2009, 10:38 AM
I have the urbon odyssey from Mothercare - 3 wheeler and fab. If the children are heavy then you can pump the tyres up a bit more and the handle is a good height with no leaning over.

mumx3
03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
I have a Maclaren twin triumph for sale, chocolate and baby blue immaculate condition with brand new maclaren footmuffs and parasol never opened.

This lot cost well over £200 I would like £100 the lot and can send it by courier.

pm me if interested

jessie1
03-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi

I used a Jane Power Twin tandem and they are a bit expensive but if you can get a good deal on a second hand one then buy one. It does not matter if the children get heavier because it pushes really well and the wheels can be pumped up as well. Mine pushed like my single Urban Detour and my daughter is really heavy.

helenlc
03-01-2010, 04:39 PM
I am selling my Chicco double pushchair. Its like this one here but mine is in grey and yellow:

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-2297.aspx

It is lovely to push and I have recently been using it with combinations of a 10 mth old, 18 mth old and 2 yr old.

It comes with a raincover and individual aprons for each seat. It is easy to lie it down and easy to collapse too.

I would like £40 plus £15 for courier.

If you PM your email address, I can send you photos of my one.

Mrs.L.C
03-01-2010, 04:55 PM
If you are going to be walking everywhere then I reccommend investing in a 3 wheeler style whether its side by side or a tandem. Last so much longer and easier to push even with one hand if one of the toddlers wants to walk a little bit., The out n about 360 is the best I have used so far but is low so wouldnt recomend if you are 5ft 10 plus

Not so good if you are going to use public transport as they dont fold that small

Fluff
04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
thanks everyone, its very much appreciated!

Ive borrowed one off a friend for the moment, the graco staudium duo, i havnt tried it out yet, little boy is starting on thurs,

thanks for the offers of sales, really appreciate it but cant really afford to buy one just yet, need to wait for 1st months payments first! but i may come back to you if you havnt sold them by then:)

desiderata
09-01-2010, 02:53 PM
I have a graco stadium for sale in blue if you want one when youve tried it. Wont be expensive. In good clean condition.xx

Alma888
27-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I have a trendy power twin pushchair. Good for twins or new born and toddler. Both chairs recline. With rain cover. We paid £750 including the carseat. Can accept £180. Very good condition. Thanks.