PDA

View Full Version : Gobsmacked !

loobyloo168
24-12-2009, 02:57 PM
A neighbour popped in yesterday to drop my DD pressie for xmas. I had my mindee there, and whilst i was making a drink apparenlty mindee told neighbour My mummys looking for a new mummy to look after me after christmas because (me) couldnt look after her anymore !

Thats nice finding out im unemployed after new year from a 5 year old !

wendywu
24-12-2009, 02:59 PM
I would have asked the mum when she picked up. I could not have had that on my mind over Christmas :panic:

loobyloo168
24-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Well my neighour told her daughter, and she just called me and told me.

I text Mum, and she text back saying

"I said in september, not for ages, to xxxx that is next year" (even though DD specified in the New year, a strange thing for a 5 year to say, i would expect her say september as its such a long way away and not really new year).

Its amazing as i only gave Mum the letter yesterday evening saying i wouldnt be having after school children from September 2010 as my DD starts full time school.

I think iv caught her out covering her tracks, as she has know since last december when i first had her child that my DD starts nursery, and its never been mentioned before and recently shes taken a dislike to the fact that i have taken a stand and told her that i will be follwing her signed contract to the letter, as iv been far to soft for too long an lost a lot of money by being so stupid.

I think shes been bitching at home and her DD overheard, as i wouldnt be telling my child 9 months in advance of such a huge change as i wouldnt want to worry her. A couple of months yes, but not 9 months !!

Oh well, i havnt given her the pleasure of replying. Im going to enjoy my crimbo and look forward to receiving my 2 weeks notice !!!

Annie_T
24-12-2009, 11:30 PM
oh lovely .. not

not nice i feared i was losing a mindee at xmas but mum job has continued so so does mine .... i hoep yours does too hun x