PDA

View Full Version : few hours to go

lou lou
23-12-2009, 01:56 PM
thats it only a few hours to go and i have finished and i get to spend some time with my own family and i cant wait seemed to have had grotty children this week all they have done is argued i think they are all just tired but it will be nice just to not have any arguing for just over a week

LittleMissSparkles
23-12-2009, 01:58 PM
ow long till 5.15 ????? thats when i finish :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: on count down now .......3 hours and 17 mins

miffy
23-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Hope the afternoon goes quickly for you

Enjoy your break

Miffy xx

lou lou
23-12-2009, 02:03 PM
they are sleeping now so it will make a shorter afternoon does it sound terrible that i cant wait to get my house back for a week

miffy
23-12-2009, 02:09 PM
they are sleeping now so it will make a shorter afternoon does it sound terrible that i cant wait to get my house back for a week

No, I felt the same - couldn't wait to put the toys away and have a rest. We all need a break so don't feel guilty!

Miffy xx

lou lou
23-12-2009, 02:12 PM
i feel like i definately need a rest i am looking forward to spending some quality time with my little girl last time i had a week off it was in june for my holiday

little miss chatterbox
23-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I finish at 5 and I can't wait! I am only off until Tues but it's a break all the same (2 extra days off) and I along with everyone else here, needs it!

Have a lovely Christmas everyone and I hope you all enjoy whatever time off you have!

Helen Dempster
23-12-2009, 03:06 PM
thats it only a few hours to go and i have finished and i get to spend some time with my own family and i cant wait seemed to have had grotty children this week all they have done is argued i think they are all just tired but it will be nice just to not have any arguing for just over a week

I know the feeling Lou Lou - I think it's the excitement in the run up to Christmas. My ds and mindee have been fighting constantly this week! I'm hoping mindee gets collected early tonight, else it's 6.30pm-ish for me...but then off until 4 Jan :clapping: :clapping:

Have a great Christmas!

~Chelle~
23-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I got to finish at 3.30pm today, mindee's dad was an hour early:clapping: :clapping:

A few bits of tidying up, potty and pram put away and my home looks like my home lol

Have a great xmas xx

Mollymop
23-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Yippee!!!!!!!:clapping:

I finished friday and have been loving it, it's nice to have your house to yourself to do as you please

Joannechildmind
23-12-2009, 04:37 PM
hope the time doesnt drag for you ladies.
Merry crimbo everyone

lou lou
23-12-2009, 04:41 PM
thats it finished, they have all gone there is now peace in the house!!! hope you all have a great christmas