PDA

View Full Version : biuggy and buggy board

mammumof4
23-12-2009, 08:37 AM
i have a new started after xmas, she is one and i will still have my 4 yr old at home 3 days a week, who is still in a buggy :blush: i have a double but its a killer to push!!! i joke to the kids its like pushing a horse! :laughing: anyhow im thinking in investing in a good buggy and buggy board, cant be too bulky or heavy!! can anyone recomend? thanks :) :)

greanan
23-12-2009, 11:01 AM
not sure which buggy to go for, i have a few and have found the sturdier more expensive ones easier to push which means i tend to use them more. My mamas and papas one is the best by far! before you buy your buggy board, check on their website to make sure it will fit on. I have a buggy board and couldnt be without it :thumbsup: xx

The Juggler
23-12-2009, 07:17 PM
I have to say in my experience a single with a loaded up buggy board isn't much lighter than a double!

mammumof4
28-12-2009, 06:36 PM
thanks :) my almost 4 yr old is wanting to walk suddenly!! so will have a think about it :)

mushpea
28-12-2009, 07:50 PM
I use a buggy board with a double and a single and think they are great up untill the child is about 3.5yrs then they start to get to heavy so i 'train' the child to walk, we walk a little further each day/week untll we have built up to a decent enough lenght of walk.