PDA

View Full Version : Not been on here since the 10th-are you busy minding today?

janminder
22-12-2009, 08:51 AM
I knew I had been very busy but didnt realise it had been so long. Only one little girl today but she is booked into xmas crafts at our local library this afternoon so just need to keep her amused this mo prbabably play a few board games, also she started a xmas cross stitch sewing thing yesterday I got a few in for this week just in case so she is designing a bauble. I have her again tomorrow with my 'ex-mindee' and Christmas Eve just my 'ex-mindee' she is going to help me take my stuff to my daughter's where I am staying for Xmas.

Luckily no more snow overnight.

solly
22-12-2009, 08:55 AM
I have 5 mindees today ranging from 9 years down to 2 years. I have also got a lady coming at 11am with a 2 1/2 yr old for 1 day a week after christmas. will let the children decide what they would like to do:)

miffy
22-12-2009, 09:05 AM
I knew I had been very busy but didnt realise it had been so long. Only one little girl today but she is booked into xmas crafts at our local library this afternoon so just need to keep her amused this mo prbabably play a few board games, also she started a xmas cross stitch sewing thing yesterday I got a few in for this week just in case so she is designing a bauble. I have her again tomorrow with my 'ex-mindee' and Christmas Eve just my 'ex-mindee' she is going to help me take my stuff to my daughter's where I am staying for Xmas.

Luckily no more snow overnight.

Nice to see you here again.

I've finished for Christmas now, not back at work until 4th Jan :clapping:

Hope you have a good day and a very happy Christmas

Miffy xx

miffy
22-12-2009, 09:06 AM
I have 5 mindees today ranging from 9 years down to 2 years. I have also got a lady coming at 11am with a 2 1/2 yr old for 1 day a week after christmas. will let the children decide what they would like to do:)

Sounds very busy!

Good luck with the parent later. Let us know how you get on

Miffy xx

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 09:59 AM
We have had a quieter week caused by the snow and one child being sick. Think someone upstairs must have known we needed a break, although had enough of the snow now though! None of our kids are here today, only one tried to get here, pulled up outside, decided it was far to risky to go to work and so went home again!