PDA

View Full Version : phoned for eyfs pack

gailee
07-03-2008, 08:02 AM
hi i phoned for a eyfs pack yesterday and guess what its out of stock!!! she said it will be back stocked and i'll get it when more comes in !!! :angry: typical gail

miffy
07-03-2008, 08:04 AM
I think I read on another thread that the pack is being reprinted because there are some revisions and will be available again at the end of march

Miffy xxx

angeldelight
07-03-2008, 08:04 AM
I have a pdf file of it if thats any good for you ?

If you want me to email it you pm your addy please

Angel xx

sarah707
07-03-2008, 08:21 AM
The old wording is still on teachernet, but no the new packs are not ready yet... waiting game I'm afraid! :(

Heaven Scent
07-03-2008, 12:28 PM
I got mine together with a load of other stuff from Teachernet two weeks ago.

Celine

katickles
07-03-2008, 12:31 PM
On our eyfs training we were told that they had a few revisions & that also that one of the colour cards inside had been printed with the colours the wrong way............doh!!!

It won't take to long now i'm sure. Happy reading when you get it though:laughing:

charleyfarley
07-03-2008, 12:42 PM
We were told the same Kate last week

So yet another copy, I've already got 2

Carol xx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
18-03-2008, 08:51 AM
I phoned up yesterday to see if the packs had been reprinted as I have nothing on the eyfs yet and they have put it on back order but said it would not be ready until the summer but I could download it. I really don't want to do that as I want to sit down and read it so I know what I am doing.

What about if you didn't have a computer my childminding friend hasn't so how are we suppose to implement it if the copies are not going to be ready until the summer.

Lorraine xx

bubbly
18-03-2008, 10:34 AM
On my B23 course last Friday, I was told the EYFS packs are being revised and reprinted and it was best to wait until April before phoning

Mollymop
18-03-2008, 10:44 AM
I was given a pack on Saturday at my EYFS course and there is a sheet in the pack that tells you of all the mistakes in the books. Also the cards that come in the pack, some have the wrong colours for the headings, for example Enabling Environments is supposed to be green but was orange, etc.
The tutor said it would cost millions to make news ones so they were not going to. So does my tutor know or not?

deeb66
18-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I was given a pack on Saturday at my EYFS course and there is a sheet in the pack that tells you of all the mistakes in the books. Also the cards that come in the pack, some have the wrong colours for the headings, for example Enabling Environments is supposed to be green but was orange, etc.
The tutor said it would cost millions to make news ones so they were not going to. So does my tutor know or not?

The reprint is being done when they have decided on what amendments will be made.

As it will probably only affect the Statutory Guidence I think they will probably just reprint those and not the whole pack.

deeb66
18-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I phoned up yesterday to see if the packs had been reprinted as I have nothing on the eyfs yet and they have put it on back order but said it would not be ready until the summer but I could download it. I really don't want to do that as I want to sit down and read it so I know what I am doing.

What about if you didn't have a computer my childminding friend hasn't so how are we suppose to implement it if the copies are not going to be ready until the summer.

Lorraine xx

Where abouts do you live Lorraine?

Maybe someone close to you has got a spare pack.

I definately have.....so where are you?

miffy
19-03-2008, 08:07 AM
I have a spare pack too - I'm in Notts

miffy xx

sarah707
19-03-2008, 08:17 AM
I have a spare pack and was going to post it to Celine a while ago... I got it as far as the post office counter, all nicely wrapped up with a little note... the woman said it would cost over £5 to post... so I smiled sweetly and made a hasty retreat! :eek:

deeb66
19-03-2008, 08:19 AM
I have a spare pack and was going to post it to Celine a while ago... I got it as far as the post office counter, all nicely wrapped up with a little note... the woman said it would cost over £5 to post... so I smiled sweetly and made a hasty retreat! :eek:

I did think about posting it Sarah but guessed it would cost a few pennies :D ......didn't think it would be quite that much though :eek:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
19-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Thanks for offering but no childminders in my area have even got one copy, with the B23 they got sent out to all childminders but this time they haven't done that at all.

Just not sure what we are suppose to do.

Lorraine xx

devoncm
26-03-2008, 10:05 AM
where do i go to get one off the internet? i went on teachernet but not sure where to go after that
thanks for any help i get.

sarah707
26-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Here you go :D

http://www.teachernet.gov.uk/teachingandlearning/EYFS/themes_principles/