PDA

View Full Version : NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

The Juggler
19-12-2009, 06:13 PM
I promised myself for years that I'm gonna get some double ended pieces for my brio train track as every time I build it I never get it to meet! The kids do a better job than me but often get upset it won't join with the last piece. Anyhow, have looked in Toys r us recently but am determined this year that I will find some.

can anyone help? would love to have them ready for after xmas.

TheBTeam
19-12-2009, 07:35 PM
I promised myself for years that I'm gonna get some double ended pieces for my brio train track as every time I build it I never get it to meet! The kids do a better job than me but often get upset it won't join with the last piece. Anyhow, have looked in Toys r us recently but am determined this year that I will find some.

can anyone help? would love to have them ready for after xmas.

I bought some excellent track that is bendy and it means you can make a track any shape and the bendy stuff will join it. Will google to see if i can find it!

If you search for bendy brio on ebay just seen an auction for some, i paid £15 for two pieces of this stuff about 9 years ago.

Minstrel
19-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I just text my friend as I know she has some and she has said she got it from Early Learning Centre. She says its not called Brio in there anymore but it is exactly the same and still fits :D

Zoemum2four
19-12-2009, 08:36 PM
I promise myself the same thing every yr and never stick to it ! so this yr I'm not going to bother, hopefully the reserved psychology will work!:D

The Juggler
19-12-2009, 11:15 PM
thanks girls! will try e-bay and ELC