PDA

View Full Version : Woooooohoooooooo

venus89
18-12-2009, 06:48 PM
I'm done, finished, little mindee helped me pack away some of the toys today - the only kids I have to be with for 2 weeks are mine, my stepdd, my nephews and my oldest nephews godfathers girlfriends daughter......

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo :clapping:

(Oh, and my husband :laughing: )

beccas
18-12-2009, 06:50 PM
lucky you i finish 23rd was working xmas eve but noone needs me so finish wed.... cant wait:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Bananabrain
18-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Oldest nephews,godfather's,girlfriends daughter!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Are you sure?

venus89
18-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so SO lucky :D

I think it's the anticipation that does it.... but just think - you will be richer than me:laughing:

venus89
18-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Oldest nephews,godfather's,girlfriends daughter!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Are you sure?

Quite. My oldest nephew, bless his cotton socks, will be one on Sunday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and his godfather has a girlfriend with a daughter who happens to be just a couple of days younger than mine and very similarly minded..... So, my eldest nephews godfathers girlfriends daughter....

My youngest nephew BTW is a tiny 4 months.... awwwww... and I am younger than both my brother and sister....