PDA

View Full Version : I know you'll think i'm mad

Hebs
18-12-2009, 05:21 PM
BUT

I'm really looking forward to my mindees being off school next week and being here all day

it will be so nice to have them here for a good few hours without the interuption of school/nursery runs :clapping:

I'm feeling all christmassy wooohhhooooooo

have fun guys whatever your plans are :D

Minstrel
18-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Your right you are mad! :thumbsup:

margimum
18-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Weird woman!
Sadly I am too!!
Mindee who is on A.S. is coming for the day on Tues as we haven't seen him since Oct. I know there will be several 'moments' but other mindees and I are so excited as he rarely gets to spend the whole day with us now.:clapping:

Desi-101
18-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Mad...not...Christmas is for kids, kids make Christmas extra special seeing the joy!!:D

Joannechildmind
19-12-2009, 09:50 AM
no your not mad, its lovely letting them have free play or doing crafts which we have planned next week without the worry of having to tidy up cos of school runs. Its always the same when they are really 'into' an activity we have to spoil it by saying we have to go to nursery. Next week will be great.

pinklady
19-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm looking forward to it too...although partly because I don't want any more school runs in the snow :blush:

We're having our Christmas party on Monday with lots of yummy food that ofsted really wouldn't approve of! :D

beccas
19-12-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm looking forward to it too...although partly because I don't want any more school runs in the snow :blush:

We're having our Christmas party on Monday with lots of yummy food that ofsted really wouldn't approve of! :D

MEEE TOOO YESSSSS:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mollymop
19-12-2009, 02:35 PM
I will be having a nice long layin when you are working!! ha:clapping:

Tink
19-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I totally agree. I've got a 6 year old all day Tuesday. It will be nice to do things with him and have a decent conversation. If you know what I mean others are only 2 yrs old!!!!
Were having a party and fun crafty day

Hebs
19-12-2009, 02:46 PM

i'm working over christmas as i go on holiday for 2 weeks in jan,

sooooooooooooooooo
when your all working again in the new year in the bitter cold i'll be thinking of ya when i'm sunning it up in egypt :D

LOOPYLISA
19-12-2009, 03:10 PM

aaaaaawwwwww lay ins, no school run :clapping: