PDA

View Full Version : Ive got a problem!!

LisaMcNally09
18-12-2009, 10:32 AM
My 2yo mindee is swearing....constantly!!!! It started last week and its getting worse. I am 99% sure its coming from home and when i talk to mum about it she just laughs!:eek:

He has got quite a few other problems and im getting so stressed with the lack of support from mum. I take one step forward with him and two steps back.

My other mindee who is 2 also is now picking up things and telling his mum! She is pulling me up every morning with new things he is saying and im getting worried she will pull him away from my care.

Can i ask what you lovely ladies would do?

Hebs
18-12-2009, 10:34 AM
My other mindee who is 2 also is now picking up things and telling his mum! She is pulling me up every morning with new things he is saying and im getting worried she will pull him away from my care.

Can i ask what you lovely ladies would do?

tell mum she needs to work with you to get him to stop or you might have to terminate due other other mindees picking it up and complaints from parents

just be honest with her xxx

~Chelle~
18-12-2009, 10:56 AM
tell mum she needs to work with you to get him to stop or you might have to terminate due other other mindees picking it up and complaints from parents

just be honest with her xxx

I would do the same as Hebs says.

You run the risk of losing the other mindee if this behaviour carries on.

Lady Haha
18-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't even give the chance! It doesn't seem like she see's it as a problem now so can't see her working on it! You don't want to lose the other mindee cos of this!

I know it seems like I'm saying get rid of the problem and I suppose I am!

Pipsqueak
18-12-2009, 11:16 AM
What Hebs says.
Get mum in for a chat - a proper one and tell her that is could cause problems with other minded chlldren etc, its not a nice reflecion on you when you are out and about etc.