PDA

View Full Version : After 5 months !!!!!!!!!!!

MarpleJollytots
18-12-2009, 07:18 AM
MINE AND MIKES CRBS ARE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
18-12-2009, 07:26 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great news

Angel xx

doodles
18-12-2009, 10:04 AM
5 Months???? How come they took that long? Thats ridiculous:panic:

sarah707
18-12-2009, 10:15 AM
Oh thank goodness for that! :clapping:

estrelas
18-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Thats just fabby :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

MarpleJollytots
18-12-2009, 12:55 PM
In reply doodles,because the whole system is totally disorganised !!!!!If you read my other threds on this subject you will get a better idea of whats been happening but advice to all is ...... FORGET RINGING CRB OR TRACKING ON LINE,RING YOUR LOCAL POLICE AUTHORITY WHO ACTUALLY HAVE YOUR APPLICATION-MINE WAS GREATER MANCHESTER POLICE,ASK FOR THEIR DISCLOSURES DEPARTMENT,ASK FOR THE DEPARTMENT MANAGER,REQUEST THAT THEY ESCULATE(SORRY CANT SPELL) YOUR APPLICATION AND RING THEM EVERY DAY !!!!!!!! For those of you that have lived in a couple of areas they have to send your application to EACH police authority you have lived in.Mike lived in Wilmslow previously so it got passed to Cheshire police, to the back of THEIR que !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

doodles
18-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Oh No!! I have recently moved to Northumberland from Lincoln so im guessing mine will take quite a while :panic:
Glad you have yours back now, bet you cant wait to get started!

singlewiththree
18-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Congratulations!

MarpleJollytots
19-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Thanks Paula !!!!!!!Im getting married on Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u pm me where all the Marple childminders meet ? The last one u sent me got deleted. Thankyou xxx:)

Twinkles
19-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Thanks Paula !!!!!!!Im getting married on Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/glittergraphics/comments/congratulations/images/gccongratulations5.gif (http://www.graphicsgrotto.com)

Both on getting your crb checks back and on getting married :clapping:

ellejay
20-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Wonder if it's something to do with greater manchester. My crb for a care assistant took 6 months yet when I had worked in warrington it took 3 weeks. I too ended up ringing the local police authority and won't even bother ringing crb if it happens again.
Congratulations on finally receiving yours and hope all goes well with your childminding career.

Elisa x