PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would be happy.

jelly15
17-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Last mindee left an hour ago, so I am now officially on my Christmas break until Jan 4th. The playroom is spotless, gates and guards put out the garage along with buggies and car seats. Blankets and bibs in washing machine.

Have only been minding a few months and was looking foward to the rest but....think I am going to miss my 4 LOs, gulp. Anyone else feel this way?

Jelly

LittleMissSparkles
17-12-2009, 06:43 PM
well not right now, I still have tommmorow and next wednesday to go until the my time off starts, make the most of it while you can xxxx

The Juggler
17-12-2009, 06:44 PM
it is weird. 4 of mine finished for hols yesterday, one leaves me for good on Friday. It is lovely to have your house back for a bit though. I have just taken back a giant mirror to the toy library which has covered my lovely fireplace since September. It provided the baby with hours of fun, chatting to herself and watching herself but its lovely to see my fireplace again:)

well done for getting through first term.

sarah707
17-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Some of them I miss... :rolleyes:

Enjoy your break! :D

sophiestars
17-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I love all mine dearly but I am looking forward to my time off too and being able to spend time with my own little ones.

Hebs
17-12-2009, 07:06 PM
i'm working over christmas, but i know i will miss them when i go on holiday :o

Pudding Girl
17-12-2009, 07:08 PM
I must be awful as I don't give them a second thought :laughing: apart from a fleeting moment on Xmas day of course when I wonder if they liked their gifts, but apart from that not a thing lol

sweets
17-12-2009, 07:15 PM
i'm sorry but i am going to be very happy when i finish next wed:blush: cant wait to take the fireguard off:D

Curly Quavers
17-12-2009, 07:21 PM
i'm sorry but i am going to be very happy when i finish next wed:blush: cant wait to take the fireguard off:D

Fireguard YES me too. I HATE it with a passion!!!!!!

mamasheshe
17-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Last mindee left an hour ago, so I am now officially on my Christmas break until Jan 4th. The playroom is spotless, gates and guards put out the garage along with buggies and car seats. Blankets and bibs in washing machine.

Have only been minding a few months and was looking foward to the rest but....think I am going to miss my 4 LOs, gulp. Anyone else feel this way?

Jelly

hopeless case xxxxxxxxxx

Hebs
17-12-2009, 07:24 PM

i dont have a fireguard, refuse to use them :thumbsup:

Ofsted happy with my reasons why and how i keep it safe :D

haribo
17-12-2009, 07:46 PM
I must be awful as I don't give them a second thought :laughing: apart from a fleeting moment on Xmas day of course when I wonder if they liked their gifts, but apart from that not a thing lol

im so glad you said that :blush:

FizzysFriends
17-12-2009, 07:47 PM

Im the same :laughing:

FizzysFriends
17-12-2009, 07:48 PM
i dont have a fireguard, refuse to use them :thumbsup:

Ofsted happy with my reasons why and how i keep it safe :D

I don't use one either, they are so ugly and they mark the carpet! Ofsted said RA cover it so they were happy.

Pudding Girl
17-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Having said that, Jelly is still in the Honeymoon period of Childminding :laughing:

Mollymop
17-12-2009, 08:35 PM
ah bless ya! I am not going to miss one second of it!! I close tomorrow at 5pm and i can't wait! whooo hoooo:clapping:

Trouble
17-12-2009, 08:36 PM
i will miss one of them but not the screaming on :D

angeldelight
18-12-2009, 07:34 AM

Jelly

ooooooh make the most of it and enjoy your break :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx