PDA

View Full Version : How my 11yr old compares childminding

Pipsqueak
17-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Have J age 2 with me today and I was trying to get him to say something and eventually he did to much delight:clapping:

Robert with great insight and observation said (wait for it) -

'you childminders are like animal trainers aren't you':laughing: :laughing:

He is currently entertaining the 2 2yr olds with puppets lol

venus89
17-12-2009, 11:38 AM
He's quite right too! Only sometimes animals are much better behaved :laughing: I've even caught myself saying 'fetch' when I roll a ball for the 18 month old......

beccas
17-12-2009, 11:39 AM
ha ha ha ha so funi:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
17-12-2009, 11:40 AM
I must admit I have said that too :blush: :laughing: :blush:

AliceK
17-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Have J age 2 with me today and I was trying to get him to say something and eventually he did to much delight:clapping:

Robert with great insight and observation said (wait for it) -

'you childminders are like animal trainers aren't you':laughing: :laughing:

He is currently entertaining the 2 2yr olds with puppets lol

It's so true :laughing:

My DS aged 5 is brilliant at entertaining the young mindee (17 mths) they absolutely adore each other. I sometimes think he's better at my job than I am :D

xxxxxxx

huggableshelly
17-12-2009, 11:43 AM
lol i have never thought about it like that ....

venus89
17-12-2009, 11:44 AM
It's so true :laughing:

My DS aged 5 is brilliant at entertaining the young mindee (17 mths) they absolutely adore each other. I sometimes think he's better at my job than I am :D

xxxxxxx

My 7 year old is too. I always sit down with a cuppa when he gets in from school because they only want to play with him then.....

Ripeberry
17-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Lol! My girls 'escape' upstairs sometimes when the little ones get too much, but they won't have the option today as we are having a little Xmas party so they'll have to stay :thumbsup: