PDA

View Full Version : updating on direct.gov website

Joannechildmind
16-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Does anyone know how we update our details on direct gov website i had a parent visit me wanting care who TOLD me no you charge £3.00 per hour cos it says on direct gov :eek: It is nearly all totally wrong. :mad:

sarah707
16-12-2009, 06:32 PM
At the moment nobody knows what they are doing!

It's a total mess ... most people aren't even there! :rolleyes:

Sorry the only thing you can do is give the parent a copy of your fees policy with fees clearly stated and if she doesn't want a quality service because of a few pence an hour then it's her loss.

Hth :D

angeldelight
17-12-2009, 10:28 AM
If you call this number 0800 2346 346 they will be able to put you in touch with your local Families Information Service

You can then give them any updated information

Angel xxx

venus89
17-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Yes - I had a parent ask me if I live at such and such number house.... I always try to keep my house number off things and had asked them not to put it on.....

Joannechildmind
17-12-2009, 10:43 AM
thanks ladies :)

teacake2
17-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I asked for my details to be corrected and it took them about 3 weeks to do some of them, most details now seem to be correct for me although if I put in my postcode I still live 4 miles away from my home, but if I put in the town then I only live 1 mile away, it has helped a little by my asking them to put in the village where I live to make it a bit easier for parents to see where I am, but still had no phone calls and getting desperate for children now, hope it picks up in the new year.:( :( :(
Teacake2

estrelas
17-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Cheshires answering machine has been on the best part of two days.

i'm not on there, not desperate for mindees but thats not the point.

venus89
17-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I asked for my details to be corrected and it took them about 3 weeks to do some of them, most details now seem to be correct for me although if I put in my postcode I still live 4 miles away from my home, but if I put in the town then I only live 1 mile away, it has helped a little by my asking them to put in the village where I live to make it a bit easier for parents to see where I am, but still had no phone calls and getting desperate for children now, hope it picks up in the new year.:( :( :(
Teacake2

Yes - I'm not the childminder who lives closest to me.....

whisper_1981
17-12-2009, 01:04 PM
heres a thought to get them to speed it up tell them yr invoice them the amount yr lose through them not updating yr info?...... just a thought :)