PDA

View Full Version : Billing parents

helendee
16-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi everyone

Just wondering what would be the best way to bill a parent whose hours vary quite a bit from day to day. Obviously the exact hours are noted in the attendance register but when it comes to the monthly invoice do you think that I should list the hours her son attended each day, which will take ages to do?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ben10mad
16-12-2009, 01:38 PM
I have children who attend on different days and hours. I give them an invoice at the end of the week with the exact hours that the child was with me.
All my children are with me for the max amount of hours on their contract so parents pay me the same each week, if they go over their hours i just pop it on the invoice. It works well for myself.
xxx

RachelE
16-12-2009, 01:41 PM
My dh did me a fees template on Excel (as I'm a bit rubbish on computers - aprt from on her obviously!)

It has a space for each date of the month. I then write the number of hours each date. (I do this every couple/few days)

Then there is a space at the bottom for fees per hour.

It adds up the fees as it goes along at the bottom, corresponding with the hourly rate.

Its so easy as I had been printing each day out and now I just type in the hours and print! Then on the 1st of the next month, delete the hours from last months and start again!

HTH,
Rachel x

helendee
16-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks guys, you are all brilliant. x:clapping: