PDA

View Full Version : Accor??? How does it work?

AliceK
15-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi

I have a new mum who wants to pay by Accor. Can anyone tell me how this works and what I need to do??

Thanks

xxxxx

TheBTeam
15-12-2009, 08:09 PM
From memory I think i looked on the accor website and registered and then gave my reference number to the parent, they did want me to send them a copy of my certificate though.

My parent then accesses her accor account and transfers the funds directly to my bank account.

LittleAcorns
15-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Im sure this is what I used a couple of years ago when I started out....if it is its really simple, the parent does the registering you just give them your ofsted number, they then give you vouchers, a bit like postal orders and you just cash them at the post office, didnt take long to set up either :D

daisyboo1980
15-12-2009, 08:27 PM
u just reg on website and every month they pay ive found them great to deal with and it was so easy to do

Ripeberry
15-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Oh good :) My parents want to start using Accor as well in the New Year.
I just had to fill in a form with my name and address and Ofsted number.

miffy
15-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I've been registered with accor for a few years now - never had any problems with them.

I'd opt for the money going straight into your bank account and being paid monthly (in advance).

Miffy xx

AliceK
16-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks I'm so glad they sound good to deal with. I've been on their website and registered and emailed them a copy of my Ofsted Cert so just waiting for them to give me my number now so that I can give it to mum. She's going to pay me monthly in advance so hopefully will all work out OK.
Thanks for all your help :)

xxxxxxx

Gizmo
16-12-2009, 12:29 PM
One of my mums pays me by Accor and they are fine, only thing is if you are due payment on the 1st of the month get mum to set it up to be paid from her account on the 28th as its 3 day bacs transfer :thumbsup:

youarewhatyoueat
16-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Works really well, I get paid every 2 weeks in advance, and if the amount differs they just transfer any extras when I ask. It does take 3/4 working days to reach your account though so be aware, you do get notified by email and get an online receipt so its really easy to keep track of.