PDA

View Full Version : letter help please as you are fab at doing them?

emmadines
15-12-2009, 12:41 AM
as the title says really.....

this is waht I have at the mo, I need to print it out to give a mum as it the last day this week that I have her lil boy as they break up next week.

Dear Parents,

Just a small note to inform you that the setting will be closed during the week commencing 28th Dec 2009 as we are getting married and will be open as normal on the 4th January 2010.

I hope both you and your children have all had a wonderful and safe Christmas. I look forward in welcoming you all back to the setting in the New Year.

grindal
15-12-2009, 06:33 AM
Personally i would leave out the part about getting married as it is not relevant to your business (however exciting it is for you - and can still be dropped into conversation!) and would just write

Please be informed that the setting will be closed the week beginning 28th December. We will re open on Monday 4th January at .......am.

And then your bit about having a great Christmas.

You might also want to include something about fees for the week you are closed - depending on what you are doing.

Good luck with your wedding :clapping:

emmadines
15-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Personally i would leave out the part about getting married as it is not relevant to your business (however exciting it is for you - and can still be dropped into conversation!) and would just write

Please be informed that the setting will be closed the week beginning 28th December. We will re open on Monday 4th January at .......am.

And then your bit about having a great Christmas.

You might also want to include something about fees for the week you are closed - depending on what you are doing.

Good luck with your wedding :clapping:

yeah I thought that, wasnt sure weather to sort of explain why the setting is closed or not...... I have two versions sitting there one with out a reason the other with lol.....

Thankyou
x

sarah707
15-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Do you do a newsletter?

I'd just put it in as part of that! :D

miffy
15-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Do you do a newsletter?

I'd just put it in as part of that! :D

Me, too but if not I'd just keep it short and sweet like Grindal said

Miffy xx