PDA

View Full Version : my last week

flora
14-12-2009, 08:47 PM
As the title says, this is my last week with all of my mindees :(

Part of me is looking forward to the rest as it were but I know I will miss the good bits :( can't beleive I am so sad really.

Friday they were lovely, all makiing cards and stuff for Christmas and I sadi to them then how quiet it will be with out them and they said will you miss us????

I replied truthfully that I would miss all the nice things about them all but that I wouldn't miss the mess, chaos at teatimes, shoes all over the floor and then again thats just what I will miss :blush: :crying:

I hope some more little ones need a slightly barmy minder so that I can fill the gaps but I am no holding my breath.

Any way, one door closes another one opens :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
14-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Things can change and move so fast in this business, it seems to go up and down like a seesaw, everytime I have just been thinking i really need a rest, it seems i get one, sometimes more than i want, so far have been lucky that like you say as one door closes another opens! Hope you have the same luck.

Annie_T
14-12-2009, 09:11 PM
oh that is sad .. i got a mindee leaving me - i think !!

her mums job was temp til xmas but has not said if got it perm or not ... i want it to be the last day friday but i dont as she so easy to have.

im sure you be fine hun x

nannymcflea
14-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Awww, one of the best parts of the job is getting attatched to the children...just so happens that when they leave it's also the worst.:(

miffy
14-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Aawwww Flora - I'm sure they'll miss you too!

Hope things pick up for you again after Christmas

Miffy xx

sarah707
14-12-2009, 09:48 PM
What a sad little story, I am really sorry.

I am sure the right thing will come along for you xx

angeldelight
15-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Hope you are ok

I know they are going to miss you heaps judging by some of the things that you have told me

They love you and its going to be difficult for them too

I know you will also miss them lots

Sending you hugs

Love me xxxx

Trouble
15-12-2009, 09:51 PM
HOW DID I MISS THIS????

I hope your not leaving us on hear i need you?????

:D :D :D

enjoy the peace the future will bring good things:thumbsup: :D

flora
15-12-2009, 09:55 PM
HOW DID I MISS THIS????

I hope your not leaving us on hear i need you?????

:D :D :D

enjoy the peace the future will bring good things:thumbsup: :D

Have no fear Trouble I will still lurk about, popping up when you least expect me :D

I still intend to mind and keep my reg up just demand round here is very quiet. Tbh I will enjoy the rest and who knows what a new school year will bring and so I will crack on with jobs whilst I ahve the chance :thumbsup:

Trouble
15-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Have no fear Trouble I will still lurk about, popping up when you least expect me :D

I still intend to mind and keep my reg up just demand round here is very quiet. Tbh I will enjoy the rest and who knows what a new school year will bring and so I will crack on with jobs whilst I ahve the chance :thumbsup:

we will have to leave pm :thumbsup: :D so i know if you on

Blue Boy
16-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Sorry to hear your story:( Just try to keep positive. Sally & I have been very close to your position, but have tried not to let it get to us (hard I know). Something else will turn up good childminder's are hard to find and you are a good one :thumbsup:

Lots of love

Mick xx

PixiePetal
16-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Here's hoping some new mindees come along when you have had a little rest.

I have only had 1 mindee for 2 days a week term time since the summer - now I have 3 new mindees starting in the new year :)

Keep on the forum, and fingers crossed :)