PDA

View Full Version : I've got a visitor coming on Christmas Eve.....

Chell
14-12-2009, 06:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

singingcactus
14-12-2009, 06:21 PM
So have I.

I'm guessing I will enjoy seeing my brother more than you will enjoy your visitor though.

beccas
14-12-2009, 06:32 PM
christmas eve oh my god just what you need

sweets
14-12-2009, 06:34 PM
youre mad! i would have told them i wasn't working.

venus89
14-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Christmas Eve?! I'm gobsmacked they work then - I assume you DO mean Mrs O?

Alibali
14-12-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm hoping to have a visitor too cos I've been a very good girl:laughing: :laughing:

Chell
14-12-2009, 07:09 PM
youre mad! i would have told them i wasn't working.

It is my pre-reg so I'd rather get it over and done with. She also offered me 29th December or the new year. I'm sure by 29th my house will be a tip with presents so that would be worse.

The sooner she comes the better really, I'm not worrying about it over Christmas. Actually, I don't feel too worried now, much more prepared and confident than I was a week ago. :thumbsup:

OrlandoBelle
14-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Oh, Good luck Chell! I hope it goes OK. Do you have everything prepared? At least you can relax over Christmas knowing that its out the way and you'll be registered soon in the New Year. Have a drink as soon as she's gone! :clapping:

TheBTeam
14-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Good Luck, i agree get it out of the way and then get on with enjoying christmas, I am sure everything will be just fine!

Sarahjlonguk
14-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Chistmas Eve, just what you need.
I have had a phone call late this afternoon from "the visitor" for my first inspection and they said "so sorry for the short notice, just wandering if I could come TOMORROW...don't worry too much if you haven't finished your SEF", thought they would give me a little more notice. Lucky I haven't got any children tomorrow so they are coming wednesday instead.

Least it is out the way before christmas! All the best with yours. Sarah

sarah707
14-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Good luck to you! :D

Chell
14-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh, Good luck Chell! I hope it goes OK. Do you have everything prepared? At least you can relax over Christmas knowing that its out the way and you'll be registered soon in the New Year. Have a drink as soon as she's gone! :clapping:

I have my Safeguarding children policy done and my complaints procedure plus a few others.

Not looked at risk assesments yet but will do. My CRB form arrived at the weekend so I am doing that in a second.

I need to do a sort out/tidy of toys but I would ahve done that pre-Christmas whether I was being inspected or not.

I am waiting for my fire blanket and need to order a first aid kit.

Anything else I need to do?

doodles
14-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Good Luck :thumbsup: I will have mine in Jan so please let us know how it goes!