PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe it!!!!

candy cat
14-12-2009, 05:07 PM
I sent my friend a pressie and asked if she recieved it??? she said Ive got the card ,but NO pressie.......Someone opened jiffy bag unwrapped the pressie took card out and then sealed up......theiving ***************:angry: luckily only token pressie,but still annoying!!

sarah707
14-12-2009, 05:42 PM
I've had all sorts lost like that it's not fair is it? :(

PixiePetal
14-12-2009, 05:49 PM
When it was my 40th birthday, cards from my mum, and 2 sisters went missing. All in pink envelopes :rolleyes: . One contained £40 of vouchers from my sister - she had saved hard for them and could not replace. Also cheque from mum, which she cancelled.

They were sent from 3 different parts of the country so I guess it was at sorting office/local postie :angry:

Claiming was too difficult to do, total nightmare.

Mollymop
14-12-2009, 05:53 PM
How do these things happen? Is it Royal Mail that are taking things?

I am watching panorama tonight 8.30 on bbc1 - they are investigationg the "sorry you were out cards" left by some posties without knocking because they can't be bothered to carry the parcels around!
Happened to me before.

Pudding Girl
14-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Hope you reported it, it's obviously someone involved with sorting/delivery etc :mad:

beccas
14-12-2009, 06:32 PM
i hope you do report it the cheeking b's it could have been for a child.

Mouse
14-12-2009, 06:40 PM
How do these things happen? Is it Royal Mail that are taking things?

I am watching panorama tonight 8.30 on bbc1 - they are investigationg the "sorry you were out cards" left by some posties without knocking because they can't be bothered to carry the parcels around!
Happened to me before.

I had that happen to me a couple of years ago. I was in the hall when the postman came. He put a card through the letterbox saying he'd tried to deliver a parcel, but he hadn't knocked. He got the shock of his life when I opened the door before he'd even turned round & asked him where my parcel was!
I phoned & wrote complaining, but it was 'investigated' and the postman denied that he'd put a card through without knocking. They said that as it was my word against his there was nothing they could do. I got sent a book of 6 first class stamps as an 'apology' :angry:

youarewhatyoueat
14-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I always use amazon vouchers now and email them, and paypal is good for sending money.

Alibali
14-12-2009, 07:02 PM
I'd be making a claim against the post office, you will be insured for up to about £40 I think for a first class stamp.

Annie_T
14-12-2009, 09:17 PM
thats bad.

a mate of mine was a postie here - got sacked for not delivering post ... Found in his mums garage - he hadnt nicked anything just didnt deliver to where ment go .. delivered to his mums garage instead ... funny but not
(funny as he a friend & got caught) and not coz all the letters left undelivered

so far ive not had claim etc .. but have had item go missing but shop resent

miffy
14-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I sent my friend a pressie and asked if she recieved it??? she said Ive got the card ,but NO pressie.......Someone opened jiffy bag unwrapped the pressie took card out and then sealed up......theiving ***************:angry: luckily only token pressie,but still annoying!!

I can't believe someone bothered to put the card back in, reseal and send it on!

Cheeky so and so's!

Miffy xx