PDA

View Full Version : christmas presents for mindees ordered

Blackhorse
11-12-2009, 09:45 PM
I have the same 4 mindees here every day so I think I ended up spending more than I should have...:blush:

mindee 6yrs: Ben 10 make your own comic kit
mindee 8 yrs: Hannah Montana make your own magazine kit
mindee 4 yrs old: Personalized book about a fairy princess (it has the child's name + 2 friends + parents ) in the story so is all about her
mindee 16 months old: transforming book - fire engine

I really hope they will like their stuff

How do you give the mindees the presents?????
Do you hand them to parents to put under the tree?? Do you give them to them directly and say Santa dropped them off early??? I am confused!

Alibali
11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
I give them to parents in a black bag so lo's don't see and then it's up to parents what they decide as everyone does it different.

Amaranth
11-12-2009, 10:33 PM
I put mine into bags they can't see through like Alibali too.

nokidshere
11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I give mine to the children and tell them they are from me.

Nikki's stars
11-12-2009, 11:05 PM
:jump for joy: I put mine under the tree on the last day they are with me before xmas otherwise there is a lot of poking and proding of parcels!!!

Nikki :laughing:

miffy
12-12-2009, 02:48 PM
I give them to the parents and let them decide when to give them to their lo's

Miffy xx

beccas
12-12-2009, 02:51 PM
my older ones i give them straight to them on their last day with me.
the younger ones i give to parents to put under the tree.

i let them decide when they want to open them.

loocyloo
12-12-2009, 05:31 PM
on the mindees last day before christmas i put the present under my tree, and then give it to them at home time, and suggest they put it under their tree!

up to the parents what they do once out of my door!

xxx

Chimps Childminding
12-12-2009, 05:36 PM
on the mindees last day before christmas i put the present under my tree, and then give it to them at home time, and suggest they put it under their tree!

up to the parents what they do once out of my door!

xxx

Same here!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
12-12-2009, 06:20 PM
I have 2 brothers one 4 and the other one is 8. I gave them to the 4 year old and told mum when she came to collect him.

When i gave it to him he said whats in here?

i said your christmas present!

he said i know that but what is it?

i said im not telling you he siad oh its ok i wont tell my mum!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Pudding Girl
12-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I've given mine out to parents surrupticiously then they can do what they wish with them, everyone has different ways of doing it and I would hate to spoil it for anyone, I don't even put our own gifts under the tree till have closed for Xmas.

sweets
12-12-2009, 07:09 PM
i always ask the parents if FC brings all the presents or do they put some under the tree before he comes. and either give it to mindee or sneakily give it to the parents.

Blackhorse
12-12-2009, 08:43 PM
have decided to ask parents how they want to do it...

probably best that way...

amirose
16-12-2009, 09:06 AM
I tell the children that we buy the presents then I give them to mummy so she can give them to Father Christmas to keep safe until he delivers them Christmas eve.
Its what my mum used to tell me and I think its a simple explanation that retains the "magic" :)

estrelas
16-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Think i will give the older ones theres and give the younger ones to the parent sx